BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Between 12 hour work days and Halo 4 i've barely touched a paintbrush or the internet for weeks

My Dragon. Hvae also finished a Rhino and are working on my Dark Apostle. After that its speed painting a Slaughterfiend and 4 spawn in less than 2 weeks....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

That looks damn impressive!

Chapter-Master

Painted a bunch of Nurgle spawn this past week

Everyone is a different green as everyone is a different approach to painting them. Think i like the 2 on each end the most.

Furthest left is base coated white, given a green wash and then 2 heavy athonian camoshade washes.
    Furthese right is base coated Nurgling freen, athonian washed and then highlighted in Nurgling green again

Chapter-Master

Ho hum Christmas is over. NO 40k goodies, only the Word Bearer Omnibus to help learn more about my legion

I needed a Chaos Lord for my force. Rather than use the one everyone will use from the DV box i reappropraited a model i've had sitting around for a few years and never had the need for. Little bit of an arm swap and a power pack and he looks the part, in very antique armour.

Sharp eyes among you will know he is the Games Day Fantasy Chaos Lord model from 2-3 years back.

Working on Obliterators now, then only a few bits left!

Brother-Sergeant

Great stuff as always Dr, especially liking the retro chaos lord I think he will really pop on the tabletop.

Chapter-Master

I'm back. Well its been a horrible time at work. So iv'e barely had time to much else than work.

But thanks to a few days off i've managed to finish a bunch of projects

Terminators
    Chaos Lord
    HellBrute
    And a butt ton of Cultists. I should point out thats what i've got painted, got nearly 40 unpainted cultists. So far...the plan to have no 2 cultists in the same style in the same colour is going well. But with more models i'm running out of colours!

I got the Word Bearers Omnibus from my wife for christmas, have just finished reading that. Was a great trilogy and it gave me a lot of background into how the legion works, and stuff. Hence building a terminator unit (The Annointed) and a Chaos Lord (my Coryphaus).

Local comp this week, 5 games, 1250 points. Should be good, see how the list i've been working on fares....

Until Next times

Chaplain

So many cultists. Hopefully you won't run out of colour combos, yet there's so many models to remember who has what colours on aaaa the chaos lol. I like your green variations on your spawn too. Looking forward to seeing your apostle.

I have recently started a word bearers force and still need to read that omnibus.

Chapter-Master

remember, there are more shades of pink than you can ever paint :P
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

So all things are changin'. Had a plan to add some deamons as allies. Got a codex and the first model....then boom. Tau.

So deamons are shelved for a while. Tau are next on the horizon.

But first for me is the beginning of our clubs Dreadball League. For those of you who don't know dreadball keep an eye out for a intro piece on the BOLS front page soon.

In the mean time...my team so far. A few guys missing from this photo though

Look forward to this and some new Tau! That Riptide looks like a good project!

Chapter-Master

I was going to paint some more Chaos Marines this evening, but my backs giving me Jip after 3 hours driving for work today.

So instead I started taking a census of my Tau so I know what i have ready for next weeks new release. While on it, I moved onto my newest army....my Chaos.

Tau I have 2048 without upgrades and bits.
    Chaos I have 3239 before Marks and Other Upgrades.

If I get some more time soon....I'll start totting up the Eldar and Dark Eldar. Pretty sure my Seer Council alone will be larger than my entire Tau army

EDIT - Got bored. Without any powers or upgrades my Farseers and Warlocks add up to 969. If I were to add the cheapest power on each Warlock, 2 cheapest on Farseer and Runes and Spirit Stones....that number jumps to 1629. Not quite as much as my Tau....but still an army in themselves

Double Edit - In Eldar HQ choices alone, no Upgrades...2514 points
    Last edited by DrLove42; 03-18-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast