BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

CC warriors can keep up with gaunts...

Synapse have a 12" range... CC warriors can run, that is equal to fleet as long as the gaunts are not charging
    CC warriors... give'em jump!! Gaunts will be in the combat one turn ahead. In that case, they may get out of synapse range (synapse range=jump charge range) but a little clever placement during the deployment can get rid of the problem:
    -just set your warriors "in the middle" of your gaunt squad. Total encirclement of your warriors mgiht slow your gaunts so leave a hole at the back of the formation so that warriors can leave it. Result: during movement, the last gaunt will be approx. 2" behind your warriors. Keep that distance (it should't be too hard...with run) When charging, the last gaunt will be within synapse range.

This trick works and barely slow your wave down. Furthemore, it keeps your warriors in cover, and when the tide hits the enemy ranks, you can be sure that your hard hitting warriors will get stuck in the next turn.

There!

i still disagree wtih u cause synapse is 12 inches once the hormagaunts are in close combat the first round they just need to survive plus with warriros running ive kept synapse before all u have to do is be sure to keep one guy straggling back using there leaping ability to keep all there attacks in.

I think we can safely say the stats posted on 7 and discussed on 10 are bogus. The pricing lists, the "toxathrope" pic, etc, seem to confirm they are false...seeing as how the creatures with real pics and/or pricing seem to play no part in those stat lists....

Battle-Brother

Talking nids

two words WINGED CARNIFEX

Veteran-Sergeant

Any news on the plastic Hive Tyrant??
    No this world is theirs!

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperator View Post
    two words WINGED CARNIFEX
    *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew283 View Post
    Any news on the plastic Hive Tyrant??
    Signs point to no new Hive Tyrant model, but there may be plastic Raveners and Gargoyles.

wow i played a campain with a artfacit in it which gave my HQ jumppack but since i had a flytrant the games master said i could put on my carefex trust me its was funny

lets seethat compete with my lemon russ thats a skimmer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoo View Post
    lets seethat compete with my lemon russ thats a skimmer!
    I'm not sure what that means but it makes me angry.

i just hope they dont go overboard on the units that are still good and make now weaker ones useful. Hearing of plastic ravenors makes me happy, i just hope we get to see one soon.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast