BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by house_cawdor View Post
    Not True. There is a printed book for the Catachans. I used to own one myself.
    [URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/GW-40k-IG-Catachan-Codex-Catachans-SC-VG-/360620806625?pt=Games_US&hash=item53f6acd1e1"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/GW-40k-IG-Catachan-Codex-Catachans-SC-VG-/360620806625?pt=Games_US&hash=item53f6acd1e1[/URL]
    I never said it was only a pdf, I said it was a free supplement and the pdf is still available.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I never said it was only a pdf, I said it was a free supplement and the pdf is still available.
    It was a Codex though, "supplement" or not. That was all I was saying.

It was a supplemental codex like all the other mini-dexes. It requires you to refer to C:IG for wargear and such.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Battle-Brother

The Catachan codex was so popular it was even updated from 3rd ed to 4th ed. The Steel Legion had their own list in the Armageddon codex as well (along with Black Templars, Salamanders and Ork Speed Freaks). I do agree that those little supplement codexes were awesome, I miss my Biel-tan Swordwind army and taking aspect warriors as troops

Chapter-Master

Yeah, I liked the idea of the "mini codex" books too. Would be awesome if they did ones like that for "allies".

Second post on Bell! I thought those little mini-dexes were cool. The eye of terror especially what with the 13th company for space wolves and other goodies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12