BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Librarian

I think it looks quite nice. As always I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. How would you suggest I cut the armour plating between the Deathshroud Terminator legs.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzybubela View Post
    I think it looks quite nice. As always I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. How would you suggest I cut the armour plating between the Deathshroud Terminator legs.
    A really sharp xacto and cut the sides first then a small cut at the belt area then bend back.

Sons of Horus Veteran Marine - WIP - Still needs details added and some removed.

Legion Breachers, Legion Recon Marines, Legion Outriders and of course the Mechanicum Thallax will be in hand within the week! [URL="http://www.ResinForge.com"]www.ResinForge.com[/URL]

The demand is very high on the bits from them, so if you want to get them while the iron is hot, act now! You can reply here or send a message to us and we will gladly put away any bits from any of the sets that you may need!

Ive decided to go a bit more 'Chaosy' with the SoH Legion CC Veteran Tactical Marines. Still needs a backpack, but im torn on which to use, a FW one of any type, or a normal plastic chaos marine pack.

Opinions are VERY much welcome?

Librarian

I'd go with a MK2/3 backpack.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

I'd go with a MK2/3 backpack.
    I think thats the route ill be taking with these as they are CC assault troopers.

Excuse the horrible quality photo. Its 730 am on Sunday and I had a rough night. I figured id work on this guy.

The chipped paint doesn't even show the highlights, but that's ok, ill just buy Photoshop and make sure all future pics are actually decent!

I'm always open to feedback. I do plan to weather the force like the Contemptor, with heavy dirt and dust along with some limited rust and chipped paint. So if its not a good idea, I'm all for reasons behind it!

[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/resinforge/media/ccvet4_pip2_zps3535981b.jpg.html][/URL]

Librarian

I think it's a great idea! You don't see too many Sons of Horus armies with rust on.

I think it's a great idea! You don't see too many Sons of Horus armies with rust on.
    I wanted to go with a long deployment either on Istaavan or the march to Terra!

**NEWS FLASH**

Thallax, Legion Outriders, Legion Recon Marine, Legion Breachers, HH plasma Guns, HH Melta Guns and HH Rotor Cannons will all be in stock in less then 12 hours.

Many bits and sets have been claimed but there are still more yet to be snatched up! Sadly its either first come first serve when they go live in the shop, or you can make a request to have something put aside for you via a message here (or email direct to us).

[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/resinforge/media/order5_zps474ff865.jpg.html][/URL]

First restock box (of the day/this week) arrived. This one contains Thallax, Legion Recon Marine, Legion Breachers, HH plasma Guns, HH Melta Guns, HH Rotor Cannons and more Emperors Children Mk4 Shoulder Pads.

Tons of new bits for all those great conversion ideas everyone has! All items can either be claimed/requested or can be bought direct from the store.

[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/resinforge/media/order5_zps474ff865.jpg.html][/URL]

First restock box (of the day/this week) arrived. This one contains Thallax, Legion Recon Marine, Legion Breachers, HH plasma Guns, HH Melta Guns, HH Rotor Cannons and more Emperors Children Mk4 Shoulder Pads.

Tons of new bits for all those great conversion ideas everyone has! All items can either be claimed/requested or can be bought direct from the store.

[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/resinforge/media/thallaxsheets_zps21811ccb.jpg.html][/URL]

Thallax are all in and being stocked in the store as we speak (site in sig)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast