BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 77 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

No sign of any rumours regarding Harlequins anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    But you know what the most annoying thing ever is? When a pretty reputable source posts some rumors, and some random person pops up and is like "durrrrr, wishlist, dur-du-durr".
    90% of rules rumours that come out before pre orders are up turn out to be false so while sometimes irritating when it is someones only post on the forum it isn't exactly unwarranted.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post

But you know what the most annoying thing ever is? When a pretty reputable source posts some rumors, and some random person pops up and is like "durrrrr, wishlist, dur-du-durr".

I assume You meant me Well I have been around for some time, but the Eldar are my main and beloved army, so I decided to say what I think about it, it looks like daemon wishlist before the codex, the one where bloodthirster would regain lost wounds for each wound caused and bloodletters have 4-5 attacks with S6 on the charge.

Fleshbane- too overpowered not going to happen
    Salvo- very highly unlikely 4 shots at 18" range from guardian would be devastating

I agree that the only thing that COULD be real about it is extended range, hopefully we see it real (oh and the shuricannon could be up to 36")

Oh and one more thing, if either of those WISHLISTS proves to be true I will be more then happy to post here how wrong I have been
    Last edited by Zachar; 05-13-2013 at 02:19 AM.

I want more Shurikens!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Veteran-Sergeant

WOW. I think I definitley go with option a. However I'd be happy with option b simply because the shuriken catapult is so pathetic... Man imagine these weapons on jetbikes....
    Check out my army! http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=22717

This is simply ridiculous. It's so ridiculous I couldn't resist finally posting here, although had been a reader for quite a while.

If the shuri-cannon shoots 6 times up to 36", what would ScatterLaser have to be? Mount that on warwalkers, and see opponents ragequit.
    And that fleshbane variant is too insane to be true.

I'd put my money on that, if anything, we are only going to see those shooting ranges increase, with a slight point reduction for units that use shuriken weaponry.

Chapter-Master

Color me skeptical on both of these.

First, Fleshbane on Shuriken weapons would be simply silly. Imagine every guy in your army holding at least an 18" ranged witchblade with 2 base attacks :P

Second, the salvo I find more believable, but it doesn't jive well with the Eldar way of war - bringing mobile firepower to the table. Lastly I believe salvo counts as firing a rapid fire weapon - something that Eldar have very few examples of since rapid fire became a mechanic. I can only think of 3rd ed warp spiders.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolay Naryzhnyy View Post

If the shuri-cannon shoots 6 times up to 36", what would ScatterLaser have to be? Mount that on warwalkers, and see opponents ragequit.
    Give him 48" range and the rest can stay the same, it would be an awesome weapon though

Chapter-Master

I highly doubt either of these are true. Fleshbane would be broken, and that doesn't even come close to mentioning how illogical it is when stood side-by-side with the Dark Eldar codex. Salvo wouldn't be as broken, but it still doesn't fit; it penalises mobility, despite Eldar being the quickest force in the fluff (perhaps barring Dark Eldar). My best guess? Wish-listing on both counts. Extend the range of all Shuriken weapons by six inches and that will fix so many issues people have with them currently.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

I'm still expecting this months release not to be Eldar.

That would be funny!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks