BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Zooming Fliers can fire four weapons.

Vector Strike does not require you to sacrifice the firing of a specific weapon, and is in fact an additional form of attack, which one can legitimately call a weapon in it's own right.

Why are you sticking to this so rigidly? Everyone you've asked so far has explained where you're going wrong.

Let's see if a different approach will work.

I can field a flying Hive Tyrant with absolutely no ranged weapons or psychic abilities. Therefore, having no weapon to substitute for the attack, according to your logic, it cannot therefore Vector Strike either....
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 05-15-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Zooming Fliers can fire four weapons.

Vector Strike does not require you to sacrifice the firing of a specific weapon, and is in fact an additional form of attack, which one can legitimately call a weapon in it's own right.

Why are you sticking to this so rigidly? Everyone you've asked so far has explained where you're going wrong.

Let's see if a different approach will work.

I can field a flying Hive Tyrant with absolutely no ranged weapons or psychic abilities. Therefore, having no weapon to substitute for the attack, according to your logic, it cannot therefore Vector Strike either....

If you're so sure of that, then why don't you quote the rule that says so?

Because I'm at work and taking a moment off to try and explain matters of logic to you?

I'm using you're own argument here matey.

Do you, or do you not agree, that a Flying Monstrous Creature given no ranged weapons, by your own explanation....cannot in fact vector strike.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Because I'm at work and taking a moment off to try and explain matters of logic to you?

I'm using you're own argument here matey.

Do you, or do you not agree, that a Flying Monstrous Creature given no ranged weapons, by your own explanation....cannot in fact vector strike.
    I think we should take this to the other thread(where I've already answered your question)...

Sorry to the OP, was not my intention at all to hijack/derail your thread, will not post any more on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by ted1138 View Post
    How can it fire three more weapons? Show me a rule that says it can. My logic is sound.

(and I didn't say anything about one weapon firing four times)
    Look Ted, I don't want to come off rude (who am I kidding I love being rude) but the opinion you are putting forth isn't supported. I can start calling myself the King of Spain, truly believing it, but nobody is going to give me a crown. Saying the same thing over and over again isn't an argument. It isn't a good start to posting here either. When you are wrong, you man up and admit it. That is what adults do. I had to do it just the other day on a different issue regarding the Helldrake.

If it makes you feel better I understand the basis of your logic. It simply doesn't apply here. If/when Games Workshop suddenly puts out a Faq turning everything upside down, you can jump online here and titter with glee. Until then, please give it a rest so we can go back to the topic. Apology accepted.

Chapter-Master

You can tell just how much backlash the Heldrake has generated owing to the (rather silly) arguments springing up about its rules everywhere.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    You can tell just how much backlash the Heldrake has generated owing to the (rather silly) arguments springing up about its rules everywhere.
    It's not even that good. It's just quite cheap for what it is.

For reference to anyone (even Ted) reading this thread, page 80 of the BRB conclusively states that he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Koremu View Post
    It's not even that good. It's just quite cheap for what it is.

For reference to anyone (even Ted) reading this thread, page 80 of the BRB conclusively states that he's wrong.
    Not if you actually read it, I'm not(sorry op, but if you and others keep talking about me I'm going to have to defend myself here).

@OP, just because it's the consensus, it doesn't make it right. I've been presenting facts, while others have been throwing tantrums and twisting the rules, all to their own benefit. This entire argument revolves around the rule on page 80, go read it, it doesn't say what you might think it says. Don't just go along with what everyone else is saying, dare to be different, even if others try to grind you down because of it...

It says exactly what we think it says, because that's what it says! You're wrong, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koremu View Post
    It says exactly what we think it says, because that's what it says! You're wrong, get over it.
    That's about the most closed minded statement I have ever read. You must be very proud of yourself...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast