BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1076 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 76576976102610661074107510761077107810861126 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 11350
    Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I was once asked why someone as smart as what I am was working as a taxi driver.

Dude kind of had a point.
    Here a White Man can't get a job as a Taxi driver..............Ya Canada is now reverse Racist welcome to my lovely world of job hunting when everywhere go's "Sorry we prefer Asian staff" Meooook (Well thinking go $#(@ your self)

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Random topic change: People often ask me why a 'pretty girl like you' is studying classics instead of doing whatever else they think I should be doing (wh*ring Iassume). I point them towards Lysistrata by Aristophanes. No one can think of the ancient Greeks or their literature as dry and dull after reading about the Rampant Lioness on Cheese Grater position.
    Also would take 1 girl you like over 10,000 of the other type............ Ever Consider having a pet painter? (I eat anything almost to!)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

First-Captain

My coworker was talking to another company's adjuster. He got this really weird look on his face, put her on mute, turned to me and said, "I think I'm talking to GLaDOS! Same vocal tones...speech patterns...everything! What do I do?"

I just shook my head and said "Remember, the cake is a lie..."

On the way out of the office we started singing "This was a triumph."

Odd looks from the norms, but it felt worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Do you not fit the whoring in around your studies?
    Right, the two are hardly mutually exclusive (I should go back to bed, I nearly wrote mutually inconclusive). I figure the girls who need to wh*re through university don't need the competition though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    damn I have never been asked that, I feel jealous now
    You're not missing much, it's usually really sleazy men trying to pick up girls at university bars/cafes/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Also would take 1 girl you like over 10,000 of the other type............ Ever Consider having a pet painter? (I eat anything almost to!)
    I don't need my pets painted.

Lysistrata is a play where the women of Athens led by Lysistrata decide to force an end to the Peloponnesian War by withholding sex from their menfolk. They even had an oath:
    There’s no prick, lover’s or husband
    That will approach me erect
    Shut in at home, I’ll live prickless and chaste
    And I’ll be dressed seductively and be beautifully made
    So as to set on fire my man’s desire
    And let him not f*** me with my consent
    But if the prick forces itself upon me
    I will not reach ******… at the same time as it does
    I will not have my slippers raised to the ceiling
    Nor will I, like a whore, take up for him the position of the lioness-on-a-cheese-grater
    And so, to bind all this together, we hereby drink this wine
    And if I break this solemn oath may the wine I drink turn to water
    Scadugenga, that reminds me, I ought to get Portal 2.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Here a White Man can't get a job as a Taxi driver..............
    A friend of mine is a taxi driver, he is the only white driver for the firm he drives with. The number of people who specifically ask for him is enoguh that he should set up his own firm as privateer
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Morning all. One last day then off to Nottingham tomorrow for 2 days of concentrated nerdiness...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Morning all. One last day then off to Nottingham tomorrow for 2 days of concentrated nerdiness...
    I would say I am jealous, but I am going to a mates wedding up north somewhere
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Here a White Man can't get a job as a Taxi driver..............Ya Canada is now reverse Racist welcome to my lovely world of job hunting when everywhere go's "Sorry we prefer Asian staff" Meooook (Well thinking go $#(@ your self)

Right, ok, so am I allowed to call this guy a racist again now?

Chapter-Master

Call him what you want.
    That's not racist if it's true, merely fact.
    He's not suggesting anything about said asian drivers or any stereotypes, merely that he's being told he won't be hired as he isn't asian.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Right, the two are hardly mutually exclusive (I should go back to bed, I nearly wrote mutually inconclusive). I figure the girls who need to wh*re through university don't need the competition though.

You're not missing much, it's usually really sleazy men trying to pick up girls at university bars/cafes/etc.

I don't need my pets painted.

Lysistrata is a play where the women of Athens led by Lysistrata decide to force an end to the Peloponnesian War by withholding sex from their menfolk. They even had an oath:

Scadugenga, that reminds me, I ought to get Portal 2.
    Bloody Christianity.

It's knocked all the fire out of most women

Relationships are no fun when your significant other wont tell you when you're being a ****, or when it's best you STFU.

And as a dominant personality, I don't get the craving for a 'little woman'. I want a dominant missus, not some 'stay at home and raise the kids' type. Someone who like me would be happy to throttle the world until we get what we want!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

You'll end up killing each other mystery

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness