BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 105 of 300 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2994
    Chapter-Master

Well if my prediction rings true (Wraithguard Troops, Wraithlord Elites, Wraithknight Heavy Support) then I will likely be all over a Wraith army. The only thing that stopped me from starting one over the past two years has been the cost.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Battle-Brother

Remember that Australia and New Zealand are like the first countiries to see the sun rise, so thier store is the one to watch. The jetbikes are still there though

If you mean the preorders, that's next weekend I believe. This weekend should be some tidbits from the WD from people if they got it. Though I assume they get that next week too. Just will have to wait another week to get the rumours.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

hmm shining spears are not available, but then again how long are they missing ?? I can not recall If I ever saw them there or I was just not paying any attention to them

Soooo looking forward to running a wraith based army!!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Zachar View Post
    hmm shining spears are not available, but then again how long are they missing ?? I can not recall If I ever saw them there or I was just not paying any attention to them
    Nah, they were moved to a bits pack as some point

[URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440245a&prodId=prod1710 006a"]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440245a&prodId=prod1710 006a[/URL]

I have to say for me the lack of rumours is actually a nice change. By the time that I got the Dark Angels and High Elf books I already knew most of the rules which kind of took away from the pleasure of opening a new book and sitting down to find out what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInTheDark View Post
    I have to say for me the lack of rumours is actually a nice change. By the time that I got the Dark Angels and High Elf books I already knew most of the rules which kind of took away from the pleasure of opening a new book and sitting down to find out what's what.
    true that

Scout

I hate it...
    And if you don't want to know the rumours you can choose not to read on these sites

the temptation is tooo big just like the drugs

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen One View Post
    I hate it...
    And if you don't want to know the rumours you can choose not to read on these sites
    I never said I had a choice, been in this game way too long to manage any restraint