BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 121 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2994

Quote Originally Posted by Denour View Post
    Am I the only person who hates Harlequins?
    I for one love the killer clowns, and I sure hope the rumor of rending shurikens is true. I can hardly wait.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Denour View Post
    Am I the only person who hates Harlequins?
    As a unit? No. As part of the fluff? Quite possibly.

Now, where are my exodite Dragon Knights. Ive got 20 of them on my shelf, and Id like to field them again please.

Ugggghhhh cmon really wanna know if the wraithknight is a vehicle or a MC :<

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
    Ugggghhhh cmon really wanna know if the wraithknight is a vehicle or a MC :<
    Kirby says that the white dwarf talks about wounds, so its a MC. His reply to someones question in the comments

[URL="http://www.3plusplus.net/2013/05/eldar-pictures-rules/"]http://www.3plusplus.net/2013/05/eldar-pictures-rules/[/URL]

Cheers for that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    Name calling does not behoove you nor does it smile brightly upon BoLS. Civility is a mark of maturity.
    Want me to be civil? Don't accuse me of stealing **** from Dakkadakka when you're sitting there with 4chan links all over the place. No one b!tches when Dakkadakka copies rumorus from other sources, which they do all the time, ditto for Warseer. So stop B!tching when BoLS does it and I'll stop calling people hypocritical idiots.

Kirby at 3++ has confirmed Phil Kelly as the author. Wraithknight also confirmed as MC.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-21-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Mage View Post
    As a unit? No. As part of the fluff? Quite possibly.

Now, where are my exodite Dragon Knights. Ive got 20 of them on my shelf, and Id like to field them again please.
    Just a suggestion.. Have you considered using the new high elf models in place of the new flyers? With just a bit of conversion, they would look great. Then you could, in theory, field all 4 types of Eldar

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    Just a suggestion.. Have you considered using the new high elf models in place of the new flyers? With just a bit of conversion, they would look great. Then you could, in theory, field all 4 types of Eldar
    I have thought about it.... but not high elves, unless it was an actual dragon- and well, I might at that.

Ive been using the Dragon Knights as Shining Spears.... DE cold one boxes are so much cheaper after all, with a bit more bits from guardians, HEs, and avengers for flavor.

sounds cool i mite look to doing that see i want to do a army on parade ciand of thing i was thinking eldar stuff like harliquen knight and DE allies.

From Kirby:
    AUD prices:
    $83 codex
    $125 Wraithknight
    $185 battleforce
    $76 flyer
    $55 wraithguard
    $50 jetbikes
    $55 dire avengers
    $22 farseer
    $28 spiritseer
    $28 ranger SC
    $10 psychic cards
    Interesting, the Baneblade price point is 165AUd, seems Australians are getting a bit of a break for once.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!