BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 122 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2994
    Battle-Brother

Please excuse this question if it has already been asked but this topic has so many pages. Has anyone heard anything about the banshees or any of the other regular aspects? I would love to run my Beil Tan army again.
    " "Pain, torture and dismemberment. These are the finer things in life. Shall I show you?!" Succubus Morna Fateweaver of the Azure Death Cult

According to Kirby only Fire Dragons and Dire Avengers were shown inthe WD, Fire Dragons could still destroy a monolith reliably. No word on Banshees.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From Kirby:

Interesting, the Baneblade price point is 165AUd, seems Australians are getting a bit of a break for once.
    Called it.

All our prices have been very close to the US price since Dark Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleBoy01 View Post
    Hmmmmm..... So I can use my Great Harlequin and call him an Autarch with this shiny new piece of wargear on him? Yes please! I'm thinking I may throw in a couple of Pathfinder squads with Sneaky McBoomstick (the new sniper character)... They'll play well with my harlie jetbikes and 3x harlequin wraithlords!
    Exactly, sir!
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Called it.

All our prices have been very close to the US price since Dark Angels.
    (First post, hi)

Hang on a sec... have Australian prices gone down for all new releases since DA? I did not realize. This makes me wonder... will Australia see a price DROP next month (bringing Australian prices back into whack with the UK and USA?) That would be fantastic. If that's what's happening, then I hope it happens here in NZ too

EDIT: Or.. have the AUS prices just not increased by as large a percentage since CA? :/

That Wraith Knight looks pretty cheap though. Compared to a Warhound. And it's about 6/7th the height.
    Last edited by skeletoro; 05-22-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoro View Post
    (First post, hi)

Hang on a sec... have Australian prices gone down for all new releases since DA? I did not realize. This makes me wonder... will Australia see a price DROP next month (bringing Australian prices back into whack with the UK and USA?) That would be fantastic. If that's what's happening, then I hope it happens here in NZ too
    More likely they'll raise RoW prices to match ours. Nothing has gone down in price, but we haven't had a rise in 2 years, and all new stuff comes out much cheaper then comparable products.

From Kirby.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Any more news on the Iyanden supplement, is it rules or just background for example?

Apologies if this is somewhere in the thread already, I didn't spot it if it was.
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Chapter-Master

Dammit i need some gorram rules!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Wraithknight and Wraithlords are both heavy support.