BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 298 of 300 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 2994

Cool. I clearly should have continued on to read the second sentence.

Chapter-Master

I think the Eldar Jetbike mounted Autarch with the Mantle of the Laughing God and kit to bear will be a very nasty commander provided he isn't hit by an ignores cover weapon - but how many of those do you see that are Strength 8, Tau not-withstanding? Fun as hell. Laser Lance and Fusion Gun for me, popping tanks and zooming right out. Anyone else remember that Eldar Jetbikes allow for a 2D6 assault phase move just like Jetpacks?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikgav View Post
    Im not so much of a fan of the wings. I think Jetbike adds more to him than making him Jump Infantry. He loses the 'Run+Shoot' thing but, you know, Jetbike.
    Who doesn't want to Run 48"?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Who doesn't want to Run 48"?
    In an army where a Jetbike mounted character already "runs" 24" and moves 12" plus a 2D6" assault move, I'm not sure the 48" Run is necessary. Of course, that shouldn't preclude its use; it will allow the character to get the heck out of a tight spot faster than anything else, and it has a lot of other applications.
    Check out my blog!

Oh you mean the Wing of Fal'chu or whatever, i thought u meant the Hawk Wings lol.

Hmm, maybe but i think the Jetbike, as said above, with the 12" move, a 36" Turbo Boost thanks to being an Eldar Jetbike, AND getting the 2D6 Assault move (though i dont think you can do that if youve Turbo Boosted).....id say thats more than enough.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    In an army where a Jetbike mounted character already "runs" 24" and moves 12" plus a 2D6" assault move, I'm not sure the 48" Run is necessary. Of course, that shouldn't preclude its use; it will allow the character to get the heck out of a tight spot faster than anything else, and it has a lot of other applications.
    Take a Warp Jump Generator. Move 6+2d6+48. Why would you ever be satisfied with a mere 36+2D6 move?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Am I reading correctly that while you can only have one Avatar, he can be your only HQ now?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Take a Warp Jump Generator. Move 6+2d6+48. Why would you ever be satisfied with a mere 36+2D6 move?
    And that my friend is why Eldar players are tricksy.

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Am I reading correctly that while you can only have one Avatar, he can be your only HQ now?
    Wait, it used to be that you had to take him with another HQ? The answer is yes by the way. I would laugh out loud (or poop my pants, depending on which side I am on) if the Avatar rolled up the Legendary Fighter Warlord Trait.
    Check out my blog!

The wraithseer form forge world is the HQ that needs another HQ.

From what I have read you can only have one avatar per force attachment. ( story wise there are multiple avatars).

This blurb says nothing about you only having the avatar and no choice to have another HQ.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

One thing I love, wraithlords get two heavy weapons, not twin link, that's a huge amount of firepower they can put down now.

Dual Bright lance lord, Or the marine murderer with dual starcannons
    Last edited by daboarder; 06-01-2013 at 11:14 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.