BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

I hope Raging Heroes delivers with fewer delays than they launch.

Brother-Captain

Another new character model's concept art has been unveiled:

SKY CAPTAIN DRUSILLA

Meet Drusilla Lepic, the Iron Empire's Sky Captain of the Jet Girls, an epic character who leads a squadron of human jet soldiers blazing through the skies at high velocity.
    If there's an impossible mission calling for infiltration or surgical strike, you can depend on Drusilla and her cohorts being the ones for the job!
    I'm loving the Rocketeer style look to her!

Also news on the Kickstarter:

We heard back from Kickstarter and they asked us for a slight change, which we took care of, so we're now back in the submission queue (but with Monday being a holiday in the US, we don't expect news until at least Wednesday).
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Best character ever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Nice looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Best character ever.
    Did you have a hand in this? -_-
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

First-Captain

This kickstarter is gonna be a monster me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Did you have a hand in this? -_-
    Yep. .

[URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7975573-the-tgg-kickstarter-army-structure"]New blog entry[/URL] with details about KS army structure and pledge flexibility.

Eldargal a.k.a Drusilla.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

New [URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7997505-up-to-40-off-for-the-ks-and-a-new-jailbird"]blog entry[/URL] about discounts and such, bottom line is between 16.6 and 40% discount on RRP with most between 20 and 40% BEFORE stretch goals. New concept art:

[URL="http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/8003377-tgg-countdown-to-kickstarter-launch-has-now-begun"]Final countdown to launch has begun[/URL]:
    KICKSTARTER LAUNCH: TUESDAY JUNE 4 at 16:00 GMT
    This means...
    - US West Coast: 08h00
    - US East Coast: 11h00
    - UK, Ireland: 16h00
    - France, Germany, Poland, ...: 17h00
    - Ukraine, ...: 18h00
    - Moscow, ...: 19h00
    - Malaysia, Singapore, Perth, ...: 23h00
    - Japan: 0h00 (June 5th)
    - Melbourne, Sydney: 01h00 (June 5th)
    - New Zealand: 03h00 (June 5th)

Please let me know if there's an error with the time conversions, and feel free to add your location and time in the comments below.

Hmm waited for the count down don't see any thing

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast