BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Drastanta, Tempest of Starlight and Phoenix Lord of the Shining Spears is mentioned in one of the special items !

He does exist !

Whether we every get rules and a model for him who knows...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by deaddice View Post
    Drastanta, Tempest of Starlight and Phoenix Lord of the Shining Spears is mentioned in one of the special items !

He does exist !

Whether we every get rules and a model for him who knows...
    Unfortunately it says he is missing...and thats his weapon as an options so....I wouldn't bet on that. Still its nice to have more info
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Yea last time we got a phoenix lord found two craft worlds had to attack a imperial world quite a lot of effort lol

Who knows maybe we will get a codex picture at least.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by deaddice View Post
    Yea last time we got a phoenix lord found two craft worlds had to attack a imperial world quite a lot of effort lol

Who knows maybe we will get a codex picture at least.
    was that muegan ra?

oh nevermind that was the irillyth right?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal2Crusaders View Post
    If they do this the right way they will be onto pure gold. Craft worlds, depths, tribes, dynasties, kabals, and chapters plus the main codexes will drive sales through the roof.
    While I superficially like the idea of mini codex's, I've been burnt with this before. I used to have a large Lost & the Damned mutant horde from the Eye of Terror codex which became unplayable/illegal when codex CSM was updated.

This is will only work if GW can commit itself to updating all the supplementary codexes at the same time as it releases an update of the main one they depend on.

It actually depends how they structure the supplement rules. If it is just warlord tables, FOC alterations and swapping psychic powers then unless future editions remove/change warlord charts and the FOC etc. it wouldn't be too difficult in keeping them up to date with a FAQ/Errata.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterex View Post
    While I superficially like the idea of mini codex's, I've been burnt with this before. I used to have a large Lost & the Damned mutant horde from the Eye of Terror codex which became unplayable/illegal when codex CSM was updated.

This is will only work if GW can commit itself to updating all the supplementary codexes at the same time as it releases an update of the main one they depend on.
    Lost and the Damned honestly seems like a good idea for a Supplement dex for Imperial Guard, to allow for Chaos Guard forces.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123