BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133533 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

The trouble is a nice linen suit costs a nice price, where as linen trouses & tshirt are very cheap.

Perosnally I think that we should all just wear branded polo shirts and bootcut jeans, but ho-hum. Though this topic has been discused perviously.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

There are some excellent Indian tailors that visit London and other major cities a few times each year that can run up a very high quality suit very cheaply, less or similar to an off the rack regular suit. Made by proper tailors in India too, not slave labour.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Reading about the latest insanity regarding one of Anita Sarkeesian's more innocuous tweets, and come across "Helen Lewis' Law": The comments on any article about feminism justify the need for feminism. It is just terrifying how true this is. [url]http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/52673540142/twitter-vs-female-protagonists-in-video-games[/url]
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Reading about the latest insanity regarding one of Anita Sarkeesian's more innocuous tweets, and come across "Helen Lewis' Law": The comments on any article about feminism justify the need for feminism. It is just terrifying how true this is. [url]http://femfreq.tumblr.com/post/52673540142/twitter-vs-female-protagonists-in-video-games[/url]
    Ugh, I just don't understand why some men have such an aggressive reaction to such things. Regarding female protagonists in video games reminds me of a 'Jimquisition' episode I saw a while back.

Oh the ******** irony.

YorkNecromancer, yep, just heard about Lewis' Law myself a few days ago. It really is a universal law.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/women_zps158b8b81.jpg.html][/URL]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Remember history is written by the winners...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

a man has phoned the police to report a prostitute is not as attractive as she claimed...

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-22887138[/url]

Chapter-Master

Yeah he was an idiot, he wanted trading standards not 999 XD

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

that was his point, he was reporting her for trading descriptions
    Last edited by Kirsten; 06-13-2013 at 03:34 PM.