BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Scout

Default GW Wishlist New Eldar Models....You have the money and resources where are they?

Models GW needs to make because its absolutely silly to throw away the money they would make by selling them.... i mean most eldar players kit bash to make them but if done right i can see gw making alot and id be a happy camper if there as well done as there DE counterparts.

NEW JETBIKES!!!!

Farseer on jetbike

Warlocks on jetbikes box set of 3 and single

Cobra Super heavy ( cmon now you know you would buy it : P )

Plastic / fine cast harlequins update

Howling banshees!!!! desperately need new models they are so horrendous looking.

agree / disagree ? I think they should make these. Reply maybe enough people can get it noticed!

First-Captain

Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes
    Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes Jetbikes

New Avatar, Warp Spiders, Swooping Hawks and Shining Spears would also be nice...
    Eldar mechanized units are still nice models but most of eldar infantry/bikes (excluding foot troops - Dire Avengers, Guardians and Pathfinders are ok) badly needs new models too.

Chapter-Master

Plastic Autarch kit. In the same vein as the Plastic Captains or Chaos Terminator Kits

New bikes would be nice

Plastic Superheavy,,,,that is NOT a copy of the FW ones
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

First-Captain

yeah Jetbikes mainly... or some of the Aspects, like Reapers, Dragons and Spiders... Banshees won't sell, at least not with the rules they have now And most of all, new Phoenix Lords! How can it be that our super-expensive-super-awesome-immortal-lords-of-war have some of the ugliest models in existence?! Not one of them looks good, and the only even remotely decent one is Baharroth (except Illyrith, who is beautiful - which kinda is my point, they could be sooo much better...)

Yeah, every army should have one of those plastic super-kits for HQs. Some of the Fantasy and 40K have them (Chaos Terminator Lord, High Elf Noble, etc), but then GW seemed to have just forgot that idea.

Cripes, I would buy shed-loads of those things...

By the way, did anyone see these yet?

[url]http://www.40kings.de/2013/05/bilder-der-neuen-eldar-jetbikes/[/url]

I really hope these are just some knock-off company's sculpts, and not official, because the bikes look FUGLY!

Jetbikes, multi-option Autarch kit, new pilot figures for the Grav Tanks/Vyper... other than that, things look pretty spiffy.

Maybe new Warp Spiders, they're the oldest of all the Aspect Warrior minis. Still look pretty good, but you have to convert your own Spinneret Rifle.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

I'd like to see new jetbikes especially shining spears. I think they missed a trick there by not making the shining spears a chariot, which would have been interesting to see, especially if they each had a transport capacity of 1 and were open topped, so they could drop banshees across the battlefield, although each one destroyed would auto kill any passenger...

And more female options for all aspects, especially warlocks

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    By the way, did anyone see these yet?

[url]http://www.40kings.de/2013/05/bilder-der-neuen-eldar-jetbikes/[/url]

I really hope these are just some knock-off company's sculpts, and not official, because the bikes look FUGLY!
    Interesting....I'm thinking knock offs, but you never know.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast