BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

If you translate the link, they're not GW's

The link thye have is that they're made by a Russian. Stil they're gorgeous
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

The first thing they need to do is go back and re-do any of the old 2nd edition models before they even consider pumping out "new" units - and they need to keep their hands off of the FW line.

Phoenix Lords
    Warp Spiders
    Jetbikes of all flavors
    warlocks
    Eldrad

That would be a nice start.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    If you translate the link, they're not GW's

The link thye have is that they're made by a Russian. Stil they're gorgeous
    Yeah, I guessed it would be the Russians. A lot of that gets done there. I know this because I got a lot of customers from across the border. I have a 54mm scale Heresy Emperor, given to me by a Russian customer.

Those knock-off Eldar bikes are nasty though. Hate the pregnant air-intake.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    By the way, did anyone see these yet?

[url]http://www.40kings.de/2013/05/bilder-der-neuen-eldar-jetbikes/[/url]

I really hope these are just some knock-off company's sculpts, and not official, because the bikes look FUGLY!
    I was going to say JETBIKES!!!!!!!!! Then I clicked this link and changed my mind....

Thank God those aren't official.

I think the real question is what can they keep in the line, the majority of it needs a refresh quite badly.

Guardians, Avengers, Tanks and of course everything that came out in the recent release.

Everything else needs to walk through the flames of Asuryan and emerge on the other side as something greater.

I'm still holding out hope for dual kit aspects with all the trimmings. Plastic Autarch with all the options is also high on my list, jetbikes are a no brainer. War walkers are iffy, I suppose they could stick around a bit longer. Vypers were one of the coolest models around when they were released (I remember the heads-up display molded into the clear plastic canopy was quite nice.) but they are really dated at this point and I wouldn't mind seeing a re-imagining.

The phoenix lords are so horrendous looking now. It seems like its a pretty rough time getting the go-ahead for resculpting special characters though, although its not without precedent. Farsight got a Hollywood makeover recently, Abaddon got his a while ago.

dont care for the jet bikes but the riders are cool

Female Farseer
    Plastic Seer Council with jetbike option
    Plastic Autarch kit with female torso and head options.
    Plastic Aspect warriors, one Aspect per kit with female torsos and heads.
    A Void Spinner/Storm Serpent dual plastic kit for Apoc
    Jetbikes obviously, including a new Vyper
    New Phoenix Lords. Especially Jain Zar whose new art is very lovely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Helmet-less head options would be pretty baller as well, like enough helmetless heads for entire squads of aspects. Banshees in particular could be amazing with ninja-like snarling face masks for the amplifiers, and long flowing hair. I guess it wouldn't fit with some aspects though, spiders for sure would be weird without helmets.

Plastic seer councils definitely yes, on bikes. Also gigantic Avatar that is taller than a bloodthirster, because he has much better posture.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    Those knock-off Eldar bikes are nasty though. Hate the pregnant air-intake.
    Still better than chopper-style old eldar jetbikes... Every time I saw those guys it reminded me of this trailer: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSvwmgWCJ2s[/url]
    But it now when they've got better WS, BS and I, new bike design is all what they need to kick ***

And don't forget....The Moon On A Stick.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast