BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

cowboy bebop is amazing.

tallarns yes, not overly fussed about them. I did have a 4,000 point matched empire army in 5th edition...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I've got 100 chaos warriors + 30ish knights + 4 chariots

about 40% painted >_< but none it matches.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

yeah I need to paint all my armies at the moment. hoping for more bretonnian releases, some plastic chaos dwarfs would be cool
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    yeah I need to paint all my armies at the moment.
    Every gamer ever...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Hrmm... interesting.

From Fantasy I'd say Wood Elves as I always wanted to start an army of them but have been waiting for new rules for quite awhile.
    40K would definitely be Death Corp of Krieg. I make plenty of money but I simply can't justify dropping that kind of cash for a playable army (especially since it would be infantry heavy).
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Eldar - Will be doing shortly !
    Elysian Drop troop - Airborne cav as all the models are forgeworld out of my price range for now

Wood Elves - Want to do a dragon themed winter elf army with a big frost dragon
    Goblins - Squigs and more Squigs

Brother-Captain

An Alpha Legion force carefully converted and calibrated so that they could be used with both the CSM and SM books. But it'd probably take a lot of filing off chaos stars and imperial eagles and carefully matching both box sets and magnetising stuff, not to mention trying to pull off a good green to deep purple-blue paint blend.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Librarian

Vostroyan Artillery Company (lots of mortars/Baslisks/etc...) I got started on it but then had some unexpected bills, and had to sell the stuff off.

Ork Dread Mob (IA) i would love to toss "The Great Walker Wall" But with 6th ed. that would get crushed insanely fast, and it would be lots of money

Running of the Grotz. The monetary costs alone are keeping me from getting this list together.
    [url]http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/10/40k-editorial-brents-2k-challenge.html[/url]

"Pure" Harlequin Eldar list Current rules don't permit it anymore

Fantasy
    Bretonia I like the Calvary rules, but not the models, if only it were ok to use Empire models instead of Bret models...

Slayer Dwarves (Kazak Kadrin) Storm of Chaos had rules for it, but those are now defunct

Mine would be skaven love the little furry fellas but like you just couldn't face painting that many models.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Phil751 View Post
    Mine would be skaven love the little furry fellas but like you just couldn't face painting that many models.
    WAAAAH! Skaven! I´ve painted too much rats! Way too much! 5000 points of clan mors!
    The machine knows all. Praise the Omnissiah!
    WFB: Dark elves, Skaven Clan Mors, Nippon. HH and 40k: Adeptus Mechanicus.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast