BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

I'm not usually a fan of cute, but I do like the Baby Hippo mascot. Glad the nurse got unlocked, great bit of art and the figure looks really good. I do hope they start showing more of the actual sculpts as this goes on.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

They said they would, still 25 days left so plenty of time for them to show some off.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Unlocked:

*squee*

New stretch goal:

Lady Hilda von Stroheim is a military genius.
    But she's also a free spirit who won't take orders from anyone.

When she was still a very young officer, she disobeyed orders many times to save her comrades from destruction and lead them to glorious victories.

Normally, she should have been dishonorably discharged from the army and thrown in jail. But the impact of her military prowess as well as her noble filiation stood in the way.
    So Hilda was transferred to a fairly non-active outpost.

Instead of disappearing into oblivion, she used this as an opportunity to train the troops under her command to an elite level. She then took it upon herself to have them crash in the middle of battles without actual marching orders.

And each time, she brought unexpected triumph to the Empire.

The very strict Iron Empire hierarchy had not choice but to eventually consider her as a necessary evil and unofficially affect her to desperate missions and causes.

She is the only Iron Empire Officer without an actual rank, but with incommensurate power.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STRETCH-380-Hilda-von-Stroheim_zps740fe8f7.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	4209  
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

At first I was a little bummed out the Jailbirds have the fewest heroines, but now, at the pace the KS is going, they will all be unlocked by the end, which is way better in my book. Some size comparisons to some 40K I.G. Would be nice, to see if the Jailbirds go well next to some Catachan. Also, if the mecha will be a good substitute size wise to a Sentinel.

The Kurganova sisters characters are a tad taller than IG if I recall, but they don't look particularly out of scale.

Currently sitting at 300 away from:
    Last edited by eldargal; 06-13-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Currently at 376.3k.

Really don't get the popularity of this, yeah the miniatures are nice but just don't get why you would want units of all busty women, can't really integrate them with other units due to the different aesthetics , each to their own.

First-Captain

I'm loving that freebie!
    I just wanna see the bikes.
    Get drawing concept artist!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil751 View Post
    Really don't get the popularity of this, yeah the miniatures are nice but just don't get why you would want units of all busty women, can't really integrate them with other units due to the different aesthetics , each to their own.
    Who gives a crap about integration? Some of us just want female IG like the background say there are. The sculpts are beautiful and some of us are actually female who are fed up with a complete neglect for female models by certain major companies.

I really didn't care about the bikes, but I really like it.

Brother-Sergeant

I wish the army unlocks happened together... I have a feeling that if the kick starter doesn't hit 800k or so that all the armies aren't going to have all their options available. Hopefully I'm wrong though and all three factions get fully fleshed out, I can't wait to get some Iron Empire to go with sisters (maybe replaced with sisters of eternal mercy once that happens)
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast