BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Sure, but if "this weapon" was replaced by "these weapons", it would be a lot clearer and take the same amount of space.
    i will admit for my own personal gain i am waffling here a bit it does in effect say two different things

Anyone had success with the Crimson Hunter yet? Ive played 3 games with it so far, managed to have it come in on turn 4 on the first one, shot up some troops to get them off an objective, and then was hit with 3 bolters and a missile launcher causing me to jink and become worthless after that. Games 2 and 3 it came on of course in turn 2, and was promptly blown from the sky in the bottom of turn 2 by enemy fliers... Ive yet to do anything worth 160pts with mine. Perhaps just bad luck? And hell I haven't even faced a Quad gun yet. I think with them Id be completely useless.

I've had considerable success with mine.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

tried it both ways with the rules for scatter lasers shot one down both times either way works ok.. im not impressed but they dont suck either

I haven't found anywhere in Eldar codex same thing the old one had!
    Eldar psykers doesn't need LoS or something, how it was? that they could do psychic from tanks etc. But I can't find anything regarding that in the new codex? So they can't do it anymore?

Also eldar jetbikes don't get anything from Battle focus since they don't run, right?
    I'm sorry if these have been talked all ready, can't remember all the pages from this thread! :P

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    so your saying that by the weapon(s) that both have to fire, gain lock then anything else could be twin linked. I see it and yet i think it sucks...guess the kit out is gonna have to be scatter laser shuriken cannon although i like the bright lance now twin linked but less shots

not only that but as a squadron each one is going to have to be rolled for seperatley
    As an old codger, Scatter Laser and Bright Lance just seems right! Quite the classic kit out.

Though usefulness of Lance as it is..... Twin linked Missile Launcher anyone?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    As an old codger, Scatter Laser and Bright Lance just seems right! Quite the classic kit out.

Though usefulness of Lance as it is..... Twin linked Missile Launcher anyone?
    i considered that except for the extra cost 25 more points for the launchers and the missiles.. naw not for a 10 armored ground pounder

i am liking the scatter lance look though

First-Captain

The more I look at farseers the better off I think you should just roll 3x on divination. The other day I did that with my Loc and got +4 invulnerable, re roll hits and wounds, and prescience. Needless to say he was useful, but you can't get +2 invulnerable save with eldar though.

Banshes with prescience and invisibility would work rather nice. Get a +2 cover save in cover and than assault lowering the squad to ws 1 and -5 I. Invisibility is a wet dream for banshees.

I really wanna try out a farseer with death mission and shard of anaris, he could pretty much beat anything in a challenge I'm thinking.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
    I really wanna try out a farseer with death mission and shard of anaris, he could pretty much beat anything in a challenge I'm thinking.
    He has a very good chance of dying till the next turn, and will die at game end. Not a power to put on your warlord.

Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast