BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Banned

I'm starting a Khornepocalypse army - nothing but Daemon Engines - and I've got a pile of Defiler claws and legs and wanted to make something totally absurd. I have found my inspiration:

Chapter-Master

I so want a Hierophant, but I am going to have to hold out for now.
    Interested in how the rules for everything is updated, and if they fix some of the more broken units (i.e. the big bug).
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Librarian

Im surprised we haven't seen anymore leaked pictures.

Be very surprised if the heirophant keeps a 3++ as it wasn't intended to have it in the first place (used to be 2+/6++ from warp field), but gargantuan creatures in general need a bit of a boost I think compared to Titans as they die very fast with no invulnerable save. Reducing destroyer weapon power would help and/or maybe some kind of enhanced feel no pain/it will not die rules. Also wouldn't be surprised if flying GCs ignore grounding tests as it is even more ludicrous that a lasgun can knock them out of the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    I'm starting a Khornepocalypse army - nothing but Daemon Engines - and I've got a pile of Defiler claws and legs and wanted to make something totally absurd. I have found my inspiration:

Going to use that picture next time some hobby hipster whines about GW models looking like old Masters of the Universe figures.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Going to use that picture next time some hobby hipster whines about GW models looking like old Masters of the Universe figures.
    Hobby hipster. I approve of this term.

Hobby Hipsters.

All about the Cheese and Whine.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

That's what they are, though. It's all 'God I remember when this hobby was COOL, back before GW sold out, man. Now everything is like, kid toys and ****'. That's when you bring out the pictures of actual kids toys and actual GW large kits from the late nineties and explain to them exactly what is wrong with their opinions and character in soul-crushing detail.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

And don't forget....like all 'good' (subjective) Hipsters....very few, if any, were actually there for the period they're venerating.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep.

"It used to be about the models, man, now it's just about money"

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast