BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It looks pretty good to me, even on the iPhone. Well priced too, nice move from GW. I'm now much more likely to buy a codex for an army I don't collect so I can learn their tricks and rules. I'll stick with the well produced and good looking iTunes codex for my Tau but grab the £19.99 eBook version for allies and general reference.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by orksforthewin View Post
    Can anybody give a review of this for the android...I was going to buy but downloaded the sample first...the page layout is horrible. Takes forever to load between pages. Just curious if the full version is the same.
    Well I can review it:

1) The files are huge so there goes my idea of keeping the mobi file on my gDrive so I can use it on any device i want - oh well.
    2) The content itself is just the book put in ebook format with most of the inlaid art stripped out. There is art in it but it takes up whole pages to display.
    3) Performance is just fine for me on my 2+ year old Motorola Xoom tablet and my Nexus 7.

Well worth it in my opinion. One recommendation I'd make to improve it: a hotlinked table of contents would be great.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12