BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Karmina Nox is one of my favourite sculpts too, really looking forward to seeing her 3D sculpt and print. Showing off the art and 3D prints seem to have had the desired effect though, the Kickstarter has made up the small amount of ground lost over the past day or so and has started ticking up again. 3D prints of one of the troopers should boost things further once people know the proportions will be fine.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Last edited by eldargal; 06-29-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Currently at 454.5k going into the final week. Given how Kickstarters usually behave it has a shot at hitting 1mil which would be nice, I'm expecting 7-800k myself.

Brother-Sergeant

I'm firmly in the 600k-700k court, they just opened up Paypal as an option so that will cause an influx of cash and once they finally reveal the mechs and other still silhouetted models that will help a ton.

My only problem is they dont have a large enough pledge... i'm hoping the new higher pledge levels show up soon because the Iron Empire needs more bodies (especially since i'm getting a ton of the other heroines just to paint because I love their artwork and the sculpts should be amazing)

They have made a killing on this one though, with the original 12K needed we have managed to back them almost 8K per figure they are releasing so they should have no issues unlocking everything on the list i hope.

After this they need to get to work on the other armies and in a few months get ready for another kick starter with The Dark Elves, The Sisters of Eternal Mercy, and another army (light elves maybe) to give 6 factions for their up and coming rule set yes i'm greedy
    Last edited by Kamin_Majere; 06-30-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

I'm really looking forward to the Dark Elves, as my avatar would indicate. Female Guard is something I've always wanted to do but a massive influx of gorgeous female Dark Elves for my existing army will be blissful.

Brother-Sergeant

Me to, i've got all the models they have released for the dark elves so far (except that weird lord thing... i cant figure it out) and some more of them would go nicely in my peanut gallery, though if they do Dark Elves/Sisters/Light Elves in one Kick Starter i fear i will go broke and have to trade my daughters college fund for models
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

#42 is one of the many cyber zombies used by the Iron Empire. Most of them are completely interchangeable, having lost all form of human consciousness and individuality. But as unthinkable as it may seem, there appears to be a very small light still flickering in the mind of #42.

She used to be a very strong-willed Jailbird warrior who got killed during a particularly violent Iron Empire raid. Her body was scavenged by the Iron Empire embalmers who set her alongside the most promising victims of their grim harvest. Her body was still in a very good condition and her strong musculature made her a perfect choice to be recycled as a bodyguard for a high-ranking character.

When Lady Hilda von Stroheim asked for a full replacement of her bodyguard crew, #42 was appointed to her service and soon proved to be her most effective protector.
    As mentioned Paypal is now a payment option and there are some new free upgrades for the artillery kits

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast