BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I like the Arctic version of Ivanka. I think that's actually better than the regular version of her even if going to war in the snow in a miniskirt is completely mad.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Sergeant

Finally getting close to the end of the Kickstarter and they are fast approaching the 530K mark. With the Kurganova Mecha (not counting duplicate bikes and stuff) still left to spoil as the only major item missing this has turned into quite a nice kick starter.

As per raging heroes the next 3 days will include a lot more freebies and "special" releases. I cant wait to see what they have in store, that bloody eminence package is calling my name harder and harder every day... not sure if i can resist it for 68 more hours. I have to balance my want of all these amazing models with the real threat of death my wife will hang upon my head if I splurge on 1500 dollars of miniatures in one day. But i gave up buying the new HOWA rifle package and scope i was going to buy so that should by me about 3500 of good graces with her lol
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

Note: You'll have noticed that there are still a few minis that have not yet been unlocked yet. This will be happening over the next 24 hours.

$530,000 Freebie: Charlie

$535,000 Free upgrade

$540,000 Freebie: Freedom Fighter Iron Empire

$545,000 Free upgrade

$555,000 Uber-stretchgoal: Jet Girls - unit of 5

$560,000 Free upgrade

$565,000 Freebie: Jailbird Spotter

$570,000 Free upgrade

$580,000 Uber-stretchgoal: Kurganovas Trike

$585,000 Free upgrade

$590,000 Freebie: Cyberzombie

$595,000 Free upgrade

$605,000 Uber-stretchgoal: Jailbird's Trike

$610,000 Free Upgrade

$615,000 Freebie: Kurganova nurse

$620,000 Free Upgrade

$630,000 Uber-stretchgoal: Iron Empire Trike

$635,000 Free Upgrade

$640,000 Freebie: 1 new Lulu

$645,000 Free Upgrade

$665,000 Uber-stretchgoal: 3 Kurganova Werewolves

$670,000 Free Upgrade

$675,000 Freebie: Kurganova Radio Technician

$680,000 Free Upgrade

$700,000 Unit of Cyberzombies

$705,000 Free Upgrade

$710,000 Freebie: Iron Empire Officer

$715,000 Free Upgrade

$720,000 Freebie Hacker Upgrade

PS/ The Free Upgrades are listed as place holders, as we have are still compiling the final list. This means that all Free upgrades will be unlocked before getting to the end of the road map.

PPS/ Also, Freebies will become purchasable as add-ons. More on this in an upcoming update.
    List of stuff.

Brother-Sergeant

Please oh please hit 700K so I can get cyber zombies in a squad to go with the freebie one and #42 (but at least hit 630K "cause I needs me'a IE trike")

I want itto hit 555 at least to get jet pack girls but beyond that I'm happy.

Brother-Sergeant

Yeah the Jet Girls squad is pretty much in the bag I would say, or I should say I will be surprised if they don't raise the 12K needed to unlock them before it ends. The 600K and above I'm skeptical on because i fear they waited to late to do this "stretch list" and while Raging Heroes have done really well in keeping us all updated i think this should have been out at the 7 days left mark so the crowd could nibble at goals for the last week of the project.

Either way this has been a phenomenal Kickstarter for them and they will have the funds to do quite a bit for their TGotG armies even if we don't get all the shiny's before time runs out. I'm pretty sure we will see it hit 600K but beyond that I'm not sure... 630K would be nice as that will at least get all of the armies trikes opened up and if the project hits that I'm just going to have to bite the bullet on the Eminence Pledge as I would love to get 3/6 of those on top of the biker squad I'm already getting (plus it would give me the room to get a few of the extras I was wanting but cant convince myself to splurge at the moment)

I guess we'll find out in the next 2 days

I think the big thing people are waiting for is more 3D renders and/or prints. Get some of them out in the last 48 hours and they should give it a big boost, enough to hit 600 or even 700k.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast