BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Oh my gods, why are there no male models, this is totally sexist.

/sarcasm
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Sergeant

Us guys have plenty of representation in the line... there's Papa Kurganova, Charlie the War Dog, and Harry the Baby Hippo

Plus we can't forget the Man'kabob that Kiki is carring around

EDIT:
    And it has breached 574K looks like the Kurganova Trike is right around the corner
    Last edited by Kamin_Majere; 07-06-2013 at 02:37 AM.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

575k now and even if the rate of pledges hold it will at least reach 600k and I expect some people who are undecided will pledge in the last 24 hours. I still think there is a possibility of it reaching 700k.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Strangely I'm liking the Iron Empire less than I thought and the Kurgonovas more. Still getting a mix of both though.
    I dropped my pledge as I calculated it properly so am getting the same amount of stuff for $100 less... may also have had something to do with all those dresses I bought last night too >_>

Dresses are important.

You will be able to use paypal to add to your pledge for up to a week after the KS ends according to RH.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

607K with 13 hours to go

It doesnt look like we will make it to the 720K mark, but mid 600K's should be possible

We are in the final stretch

EDIT:
    Since i wrote this it has raised to 610K, so maybe i'm wrong about how far it will go

EDIT 2:
    In under 2 hours its increased to 616K
    Last edited by Kamin_Majere; 07-06-2013 at 07:43 PM.

642k now, going to be a close run thing I'm thinking perhaps 680 give or take 5k with a slim chance of more.

EDIT: It's shot up to a bit below 645 in the last 15 minutes.
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-06-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

Well i broke down and got the Eminence pledge so i'm now trying to figure out how to spend it on models. I'm actually getting multiples of some models and even a good few to give away as gifts, to get people I know looking at Raging Heroes as a great source of minis.

And the Squad of Lulu's is going to be painted up and given to my daughter for a birthday present She loves helping me paint (she has about 8 wraith lords that are the most colorful things in existence, but she's 5 so they are perfect in my opinion) So i figure i will paint them up and let her have them in a case. Hopefully she will enjoy games and modeling/painting as much as her daddy

Nice.

Now at a tad under 47k and unlocking the second Wereshewolf. Bit miffed that my favourite is unlocked at 665k but I think it will get there.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast