BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

658K. About 50,000 USD in the last 9 hours.

It looks like it has mellowed out so i'm just assuming we are going to get to the 665K mark and that's about as far as we will be able to carry the Kickstarter. Still not bad at all, I won't be able to get the squad of cyber zombies like I was hoping, but if the last werewolf unlocks then that will be nice indeed.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

660k now. The next few hours might see some 'mericans waking up and pledging possibly, if they were waiting until the last minute. 665k seems likely I'm still hoping for 675k for the com operator.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Yeah almost as soon as i posted it has shot up to over 663K lol maybe there is some life left in it yet. It ends at 7 eastern and 6 central and being a sunday morning not many people are going to be out of bed over on this side of the pond yet. But hopefully a few like me stayed up REALLY late or woke early so they could see it end and give a bit more.

EDIT:
    And from the time it took me to write the post it has basically hit 665K lol

I was thinking more that it would be easier to set your alarm and get up for a last minute pledge, but yes I doubt it will be a huge boost.

667k now.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Well apparently i was wrong, Its grown 12000 in the past hour, if it can keep this pace we might actually see 700k, and i would have to rework my whole pledge to work in the cyber zombie squad lol (would be oh so tragic )

I'm sticking with 680k +/- 5k just 'cos I like to be conservative. But it is at 672k with 90 minutes left (I think) so it could climb higher.

Yay 675k hit and the com person unlocked.

Brother-Sergeant

The minute by minute timer has begun and the clock starts with 677K pledged and 112 minutes to go

(of note I was an hour off on end time I thought it ended an hour earlier than it actually does so thats a nice surprise)

Brother-Sergeant

45 minutes and just shy of 690K... the 700K mark might just be possible after all.

693k with 30 minutes left.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast