BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I still play my SNES, Link to the Past still one of the greatest games ever made.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Must have been an Amiga then, Amiga 600, made by commodore hence the confusion.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

[URL="http://dexbonus.tumblr.com/post/53413860422/missvoltairine-geth-metal-frostbackscat"]This[/URL] is hilarious.

Now I always assumed it was a steampunk rule 63 joker, and awesome, but apparently someone took ridiculous offence and was put in their place.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

That is brilliant.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That is brilliant.
    Duala Dent one of the greatest underused characters in the Dc universe. She claimed to be the Jokers Daughter but was Two faces. I am not sure if she is in the new 52

Chapter-Master

First comment? "Go grill me a steak."
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

You know, I think I've finally figured it out.....

Why do fat, spotty, greasy, socially inept nerds rag on ridiculously hot girls playing dress up?

It's because due to being fat, spotty, greasy, socially inept nerds, the ridiculously hot girls playing dress up would be extremely unlikely to date them.

So by ragging on them being ridiculously hot girls playing dress up, it becomes a hipster like choice not to date the ridiculously hot girls playing dress up.... Self delusion if you will.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    First comment? "Go grill me a steak."
    Yeah, made me chuckle too.

The steak comment did elevate it lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast