BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Imotekh The Stormlord

Brother-Captain

That is a really nicely done Imotekh! My only slight criticism with him would be the eyes, there doesn't appear to be anything there. Absolutely love the black and green chestplate.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Veteran-Sergeant

Love the work dude!

Some of the poses of the IG models are amazing and you can picture them on the battlefield.

The free hand drawing is outstanding esp on the BA librarian! It had def inspired me to try and get better with my painting and to look at different ways of painting!
    Trying to build a tau army
    How long will this take

Thanks chaps! The feedback is helpful too about the eyes. I have redone them after your observation but also realised the lighting of the mini for the photo was a little to blame too. It put them in quite a deep shadow!

You really have a great grasp of colour. Your use of vibrant schemes makes all of your models quite beautiful!

Thanks Dimitrios. I do try to make each piece stand out in it's own right.

FW Enforcer.

This is the first time I have come across these forums, and in particular, this thread.
    All I can say is WOW.
    Everything is amazing. Special mention for Grot tanks. That rust looks so real.

Chaos Warrior done...

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast