BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Surprisingly, Space Marines. I expect it to be the highest quality book of 6th Edition so far.
    Other than that, not much. I've got too many ideas on what 40K army I want to do next....if I even do another one. It depends entirely on how long I'm going to have to wait for Thousand Sons to be covered in the Heresy books.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

I am looking forward to FW releasing an FAQ to update IA11 to the new dex.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by stephen935 View Post
    the day games workshop actually get something right
    Go away, troll.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

I'm looking forward to the next Horus Heresy Forgeworld book. The first one was fantastic!

I've been really tempted to build a Legion army and I'm torn between Death Guard, Imperial Fists, or just expanding my Wolves to include a pre-heresy sub army.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Iron Father

At the moment I'm working on an Iyanden army. Looking to get to about 2000 pts. Then it's marines. I'm stuck on chapter choice atm and am torn between Iron Hands, Black Templar or Flesh Tearers. I struggle with painting black armour. It's very hard for me to make it look interesting, Iron Hands are likely to be the winners but may plump for Sons of Medusa instead. Always happy for some input from BoLsters . If I can't decide then its an Ork Dreadmob instead.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Battle-Brother

The day people remeber what life was like before GW and without their input we'd still be playing Kreigspiel.

Getting my Tau finished before Invasion.

Finishing my Riptide i've had since Daddies Day.

Painting my Wraithknight that has been sitting on my desk since release. there is just so much surface area I've been intimidated haha

Banned

My skulls to arrive! I've ordered several hundred for the Khornepocalypse and they are much delayed. Also some more paints and such should be here tomorrow to finish of my Brass Scorpion.

Quote Originally Posted by bluepowerade View Post
    Painting my Wraithknight that has been sitting on my desk since release. there is just so much surface area I've been intimidated haha
    The airbrush is your friend! I've started mine and I doubt I would have without one.....

Yeah, I admit I'm looking forward to the next Horus Heresy book. I'd like to see some loyalist chapters (come on Imperial Fists!!).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast