BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

Farsight: Simply because he had the will to defy the Ethereal's and went overboard on slaying dem Orcs.

Hmmm if I pick a character with a army that I am playing now. My favorate would be Fateweaver. Simply due to breaking game mechanics no matter what edition he is in.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ursa View Post
    Have to agree herethats why I have three. In 5th edition they were much better but stull rock.
    Followed closely by Sternguard, I just love these guys led by Kantor giving extra attacks (three base) and scoring. The sheer tuck you power of ten plasma guns firing twenty shots or ten meltas vaporizing anything or ten flamers just nuking entire swarms. Now add in the most versitile gun in the game... WINNER!!!
    I just hope it doesn't get nerfed in the new dex.

I made a Thor model for my Space Wolves. While he's just a simple Rune Priest in my army, I really love him.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Hmm. For each of my armies:

Space Wolves- Logan Grimnar. Well worth the points almost every time.
    Eldar- WraithGuard led by a Spiritseer
    Grey Knights- Vindicare Assassin (though I dont use him much anymore)
    Chaos Space Marines- Hands down Kharn. He should be harder to kill though.
    Necrons- I love the concept of the Ctan, but the rules suck.

Brother-Captain

In the whole universe, Huron Blackheart, 'cause he sings the complete works of Queen and dresses like Freddie Mercury when outside his armor.
    In my armies, I would say Draigo since he's a study in how silly 40k is. It should never be treated seriously.

Id have to say vaylund cal of the sons of medusa. He is from the imperial armor 10. He is a powerhouse and i love my conversion for him. With there was more story on him though. But other than him id have to say kharn the betrayer.
    Purge the Weak!

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrail View Post
    Id have to say vaylund cal of the sons of medusa. He is from the imperial armor 10. He is a powerhouse and i love my conversion for him. With there was more story on him though. But other than him id have to say kharn the betrayer.
    Kharn Shmarn!

Real men use Angry Ron!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Eldar: Striking Scorpions or Warp Spiders, especially their Exarchs (tough choice between Claw Wielding, Stealthy Predator-like Badass and Warp Jumping, Powerbladed Ninja, mixing&blending enemy's entrails with monomolecular cord). And (since DoW II) Warlocks, of course. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw7X7itUCVo[/url]
    Dark Eldar: Mandrakes (too bad they're near useless) and Scourges. Their fluff is awesturbing (awesome + disturbing).
    Tyranids: Good, ol' Genestealers.
    SoB: Repentia Sisters & Mistress. Chainsaw buzzes and whip cracks.
    CSM: Noise Marines - KISS in space
    Tau: Vespids, Kroots and Gue'vesa Auxilia. I love the Tau auxiliaries concept. Without it, they're another mono-race army.
    SM: Tactical Squad. Workhorse of the Astartes.
    SW: Thunderwolf Cavalry. Space Vikings on Giant Wolves. No explanation needed.
    IG: Elysian Drop Troops. Brave men and women ready for combat drop against whatever danger galaxy holds.
    Orks: Stormboyz. Brave... funguses, ready for combat against... well... just anything.
    Last edited by Finnegan; 08-07-2013 at 01:19 AM.

I enjoy my Wraithknight. I just love my model, the rules are awesome, and I have not had a single game where it hasn't done something awesome. My favorite so far was my hammer of wrath hit killing an unwounded Typhus. Not so Nurgle blessed now are you hahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Kharn Shmarn!

Real men use Angry Ron!
    Angry ron lol awesome
    Purge the Weak!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123