BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 107 of 154 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1533

Quote Originally Posted by kappa1az View Post
    so with a Captain (on bike) allow one bike squad of 5-8 men. does that mean the only bike army now is Ravenwing?

Tim
    I suspect White Scars will have a fix in their supplement, which is rumored to come out close to launch but we haven't heard any details about. Similar to the way Iyandin can take lots of Spiritseeers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    I hope you're right there as I've just had a friend paint up my counts-as Marneus Calgar to use as the Imperial Fists Chapter Master Vladimir Pugh. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the Gauntlets of Ultramar fit onto the Pedro Kantor body, and the power cables and ammo belts actually meet up with his backpack too.

That's a beautiful model, I just use Pedro Kantor in an Imperial Fist Colour Scheme for my Vladimir Pugh. Mainly because I love scoring units of Sternguard.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    You're rerolling those remember. So a 1 in 3 chance of Iron Arm (cos lets face it thats what people want). No one will be complaining hes "easy to kill" when hes T7 with Eternal Warrior.

Then 2 on Divination, rerolling gives you a good chance of say the 4+ Invuln, or rerolling all his own saves and to hits. And then one to give rerolls to a squad....

People may says hes easy to kill cos hes only 2 wounds....but he has the potential to be T7 with a 4+ Invuln, rerolling all failed saves....
    But if he's got the T7, 4+ Invulnerable, re-rolling all saves, then he's had to use 2 or 3 psychic powers, on himself. That suits me, means he's not killing any of my troops.

Chapter-Master

Or doing stuff like, say, Prescience'ing a unit of Sternguard, then Misfortuning one of your units, and then casting Ignores Cover on himself, and mowing down your dudes.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Or doing stuff like, say, Prescience'ing a unit of Sternguard, then Misfortuning one of your units, and then casting Ignores Cover on himself, and mowing down your dudes.
    Ja, that would get me centring my Basilisk shell on his face, it was more in response to the statement about making him T7, re-rollable 4+ invul save, because then he's not doing what you just mentioned - which does suck to be on the receiving end of.

Chapter-Master

Look Out, Sir.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Wow, this thread just died. "crickets"

Quote Originally Posted by Spamthulhu View Post
    Wow, this thread just died. "crickets"
    Yeah, everything has really been discussed to death and we're waiting for more info and/or pictures at the moment.

Chapter-Master

Ok, so has anyone seen this early leak?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I bet Chaos won't even get those!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan