BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 141 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1533

you'd think they'd have gotten the servers prepared for that...

One of the biggest / most played armies and the website is down..... yea they were totally unprepared

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1ck3t View Post
    One of the biggest / most played armies and the website is down..... yea they were totally unprepared
    It happens every time. And servers meant for normal load and some increases do have a hard time with spike loading. Most college networks do the same thing during registration, it's not just GW.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Really becoming frustrating now...

The space marines stuff is up for preorder now on apple book store. The codex is an "enhanced" edition with what looks like an army builder style tool included :-)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    It happens every time. And servers meant for normal load and some increases do have a hard time with spike loading. Most college networks do the same thing during registration, it's not just GW.
    Queuing theory is taught on any good I.t. course. I think it's more a case of...

Servers, internets? what are they and what do they have to do with selling models.

The release of sixth edition was handled better and wasn't meant to be a secrete like this was. I phoned local gw to ask if I could get an old box set reserved and was told they couldn't tell me why the set was not available any more. The poor guys.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

God Damn this piece of ****, You cant eve call them to place an order as they are not open on a saturday.....stupid stupid stupid company
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    God Damn this piece of ****, You cant eve call them to place an order as they are not open on a saturday.....stupid stupid stupid company
    Hopefully the weak willed ones will give up soon and the rest of us can finally order our LE codex....

Although I remember it was once a case of standing in the cold to get hold of this stuff. So I shouldn't complain.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by jonsgot View Post
    Although I remember it was once a case of standing in the cold to get hold of this stuff. So I shouldn't complain.
    I would prefer that over this...