BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm thinking of buying the strike force, new captain and two boxes of Sternguard (should give enough bits to pass around).
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    I'm thinking of buying the strike force, new captain and two boxes of Sternguard (should give enough bits to pass around).
    Just wait a month and buy them on e-bay for half the price when people rage at there marine armies.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Maybe it's just my phone, but I can barely make out the helmets on those sprues. Can someone figure out how many mark 6 helmets are in each of the new boxes? It is clearly the most important question right now.

(I play Raptors. Raptors have beaks.)

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Maybe it's just my phone, but I can barely make out the helmets on those sprues. Can someone figure out how many mark 6 helmets are in each of the new boxes? It is clearly the most important question right now.

(I play Raptors. Raptors have beaks.)
    Order Forgeworld mark 6....there almost the same price and much better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Order Forgeworld mark 6....there almost the same price and much better quality.
    Not once you factor shipping to the states. I'll probably try and find someone local willing to trade heads. Also, aren't the Forge World ones sans gear? That starts to add up.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Not once you factor shipping to the states. I'll probably try and find someone local willing to trade heads. Also, aren't the Forge World ones sans gear? That starts to add up.
    No if you want mark 6 it does work out cheaper then buying mark 6 plastic bitz to get the full kit from forgeworld.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Me too
    Awesome

P.S Now I have seen the 360 of the centurions... I still think they are Nagash level bad! What the fudge were they thinking!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Awesome

P.S Now I have seen the 360 of the centurions... I still think they are Nagash level bad! What the fudge were they thinking!
    Space marines.....INSIDE space marines...!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Space marines.....INSIDE space marines...!

When you put it like that it sounds awesome.....but.
    I want to like them buddy, I really do. I'm such a goofy fanboy that I love shiny and new and usually buy bobbins with no questions asked. But these are just too dam bad

No one seems to have mentioned this and I can find anything in WD or other forums but it looks like the iPad codex has an in built army builder like app call Force Requisition. Hope they produce this for other codices or as an update.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast