BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Any news on dreadnoughts do they give bonuses.

Is the only difference to Orbital Bombardment the change to assault 1? Did it keep ordinance? I don't remember if it had barrage.

Edit.

2nd question. Thunder fire has barrage now? Is that all attack profiles?
    Last edited by Trozen; 09-05-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Is it possible to take an ally detachment with a different chapter tactic? More precisely - Can I take a main black templar detachment and then an allied white scar chapter master with a 5 men bike squad as troops? Also will a chapter master on a bike be able to bombard things from orbit and still move?

Could you list which successor chapters are listed with each first founding chapter?

Thanks!

Brother-Sergeant

Did a basic dreadnaught stay more or less the same? Any increase in HPs would be a welcome sight.

But Blood Ravens aint Blood Angels man...

Remember the long time rumors of 2009 where they said that a Blood Ravens codex was a possibility? what if it ends up being a supplement?

Chapter-Master

Do sternguard storm bolters benefit from special ammo?

Cost of a Chapter Master on a bike? And does the CM come with artificer armor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperial Fist View Post
    You've posted pictures of unit entries, a wargear table is no worse than that....
    BOLS admin has clearly given him a list of what he can and cannot do. Don't feel so entitled.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitaya Crimson View Post
    But Blood Ravens aint Blood Angels man...

Remember the long time rumors of 2009 where they said that a Blood Ravens codex was a possibility? what if it ends up being a supplement?
    Then you'll finally have an awesome Blood Ravens book? I'm not certain what the question is.

What do Grav Weapons do in general? (Ive been through the pages and it dosent seem that anyone has asked/explained them)

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by FUZNAZ View Post
    What do Grav Weapons do in general? (Ive been through the pages and it dosent seem that anyone has asked/explained them)
    Wound based on armor save: 2+ armor wounds on a 2+, 6+ armor wounds on a 6+. AP2

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast