BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dev centurians

Because they're about the dakka, not the fisticuffs?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    Why not bump that up to 6 Centurions? Then you have 6 x twin-linked lascannons and 6 x MLs. With split fire, that gives you twice the firepower and damage potential as any Dev squad.
    because the extra 270 points is spent on more baskets for the eggs...

Mine have done very well so far. I magnatized their fist and guns. Used them with the grav cannon and they did very well. Then i did heavy bolters and hurricain bolters, they tore through alot because units just had to take too many saves.
    Purge the Weak!

Also bc i play sons of medusa the feel no pain worked well. And i realized all sergeants get it will not die because they are characters. Doesn't help with single wound guys but my centurion sarg healed a few times!
    Purge the Weak!

Chapter-Master

Personally, they're a bit overpriced with anything but the grav cannon, at least lacking a powerfist and invuln like an obliterator.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

They should have made some sort of entry for them being "AP3" or something, instead of just S5 AP-.
    Nah. I think it's a hard line they made for themselves; what makes a powerfist special is that it's a Power Weapon. It has an armour-crunching field. The Centurion just has a really, really big fist.

Grav Cannon really seem to be the way to go, but I don't think it'd be exactly terrible if there was a lascannon in the squad as well, just to go tank hunting when necessary.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrail View Post
    Mine have done very well so far. I magnatized their fist and guns. Used them with the grav cannon and they did very well. Then i did heavy bolters and hurricain bolters, they tore through alot because units just had to take too many saves.
    ANy pics and or helpful hints for magnetizing these? I just started building mine and it looks like a pain to magnetize em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12