BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

All over just shy of 700k at 698,548. Well done RH.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Aw Man!!!

Just one donation shy of the cyber zombies! I was hoping to get those.
    Last edited by Necron2.0; 07-07-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Brother-Sergeant

698.5K, so very close to the 700K mark.

With about 3% of the normal kickstarter funds defaulting on their payments, the paypal money should still push them to 700K or a bit more. So overall this was an insanely effective project.

That last hour was a heck of a ride... though i was a bit saddened we didnt hit 700K for the zombie unlock. Oh well though, still a ton of awesome models
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal) Satire 6

a cynic would say look where they are spending the kickstarter money but I appreciate the update however brief it is on minis
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

Brother-Captain

[url=http://www.facebook.com/asharah.raging]Asharah Raging[/url] said on her facebook page that an update was coming. This was probably just a teaser. Even so, I wouldn't expect too many more. Despite our best efforts to talk sense into them, a few bad apples made a nuisance of themselves on her FB post, insisted upon "correcting" Raging Heroes public relations model.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Yep, the ****s. Always some over entitled brats spoiling it for everyone else.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Ugh one model in the whole range i want

Nertha Iron empire freedom fighter

if anyone gets an extra of her please let me know!!!!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Captain

And the real update is up:

[url]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy/posts/596372[/url]

Big picture update, hell of a thing to wake up to:

Most images will be larger if you open them in a new tab.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast