BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Which are the most popular Chapters, Ultras aside?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blood Angels

8 16.67%
  • Black Templars

5 10.42%
  • Dark Angels

12 25.00%
  • Ravenguard

1 2.08%
  • Salamanders

17 35.42%
  • Space Wolves

14 29.17%
  • White Scars

3 6.25%
  • Imperial Fists

4 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Librarian

Stand fast sons of Dorn! We may be out numbered, but we shall never be overcome!

Seriously, what were all of you doing while we and our proud brothers in the Blood Angels and White Scars were defending the Emperor and Holy Terra for the Arch-Traitor Horus? Well, I guess we all know who the real heroes of the Imperium are...
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Chapter-Master

Sadly at the glasgow GW Far too many greyplastic and whitemetal armies There too good at marketing theres the mindset that anything over 3000 is apocolpse and buying is the best thing!

Back to painting corner!

Fuzzbuket
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me View Post
    Stand fast sons of Dorn! We may be out numbered, but we shall never be overcome!

Seriously, what were all of you doing while we and our proud brothers in the Blood Angels and White Scars were defending the Emperor and Holy Terra for the Arch-Traitor Horus? Well, I guess we all know who the real heroes of the Imperium are...

Not pictured: All of you lot.

Veteran-Sergeant
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Sitnam View Post
    I was gonna put down that I am an Iron Hands fan.... nvm.
    I know that feeling =[
    So i had to put my second love, salamanders, and thats fluff based, Vulkan He'stan as a game piece annoys me
    Last edited by Night System; 11-14-2009 at 08:04 AM.

Abbess Sanctorum

I don't really care that much, but if I HAD to pick one, I'd say blood angels and salamanders, because unlike the others they actually care about the people they are meant to defend. Especially sallies.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Brother-Sergeant

Right at the gates in Sangre's picture, you know what that is? KHAN RIDDING ON TOP OF A LAND RAIDER INTO BATTLE!
    That is one of the many reasons I love White Scars.
    Mellisia has a point about Sallies, they are high up on my list, and I loved their fluff and look way back when they got their mini-dex. Isn't there some city surrounded by lava that they send food and supplies to every year?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Sitnam View Post
    I was gonna put down that I am an Iron Hands fan.... nvm.
    DAMN! I knew I would forget one of the Original Chapters when I put up the Poll. Apologies to all the Iron Hands out there!
    Regards Barry H. "the Emperor Protects!"

Battle-Brother

Most people probably like Salamanders due to Vulcan's rules. Suddenly you see Salamanders armies everywhere. Blood Angels were very popular till the PDF Codex and will probably surge in popularity when a new Codex is released.

Personally I like Black Templars. You know where you stand with templars. Crusading Fascist religious maniacs with anger management issues and an unnatural fondness for chainswords. Not to mention the peculiarity about hating ALL psychers yet turning a blind eye to navigators and astropaths...

Librarian

Dark Angels used to be king around here until the new Marine Codex came out and made everything they had obsolete. Personally I love the DA fluff but more and more I've just being using Lysander & the vanilla rules to represent Belial, Deathwing, and all of the Greenwing who just stink under their own rules right now. So I guess that means that I love the Dark Angels... er... Imperial Fists?

First-Captain

Iron Hands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast