BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Agreed. Doesn't mean it couldn't be tweaked but lot of the problems people talk about are either issues with them (not enough terrain, unwillingness to adapt), subjective or fixed by an easy houserule they seem unwilling to do, because apparently taking responsibility for your own damned enjoyment of a hobby is too much to ask. I've been playing since early 5th edition and 8th is my favourite.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The Dread Saurian looks really cool, but lacks the ornate armor present in the illustrations from the Monstrous Arcanum book. It would be nice to at least have that as an option for the model.

Still a work in progress by the looks of it, so I expect we'll see it on the finished model.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Im not liking the dread saurian...it doesnt look like the art which had it in some aztec looking armor...this looks like a mean iguana

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gof Rockerz View Post
    The Dread Saurian looks really cool, but lacks the ornate armor present in the illustrations from the Monstrous Arcanum book. It would be nice to at least have that as an option for the model.
    Exactly what I thought but didnt read ahead to see someone had posted it...

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Agreed. Doesn't mean it couldn't be tweaked but lot of the problems people talk about are either issues with them (not enough terrain, unwillingness to adapt), subjective or fixed by an easy houserule they seem unwilling to do, because apparently taking responsibility for your own damned enjoyment of a hobby is too much to ask. I've been playing since early 5th edition and 8th is my favourite.
    8th is OK. I feel the main problem now is just the cost of entry for new players even with various web sites offering 25% and off or buying used off auctions its still very expensive to start a new army. Ogres and WoC can probably do it the cheapest but good luck if you're interested in Skaven, O&G, or even Vampire Counts.

Many veterans are still just waiting for all the army books to be updated.

Back on topic it seems like they have been working on that Chaos Dwarf K'dai Destroyer forever....
    www.ancientcitycon.com June 18-20, 2014 Jacksonville, FL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123