BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

WOAH that Soul Stealer magic power is insane!
    the models look awesome too

Man... I like swordleg but he look like he is on the verge of a nasty faceplant...

My god!!! Doombolt is horrendous for a Signature Spell!

Lots of S5 hits please Santa, yespleasethankyou!!

Chillwind is, well, it's Chillwind. Pretty useful overall.

Word of Pain, followed by Bladethingy is very, very nasty!

Shroud of Despair? Tasty....

And the other two I haven't bothered to read!

Oh, and other sig spell...+1 S on a unit, and moar power dice? Oh go on then, if you insist!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Julian View Post
    Where are the wheels on the chariots?
    There is a wheel under the carriage. The chariots only have one wheel.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    My god!!! Doombolt is horrendous for a Signature Spell!

Chillwind is, well, it's Chillwind. Pretty useful overall.
    I found Chillwind the only useless spell. Its weaker then the previous version in both damage and usefulness. You are lucky to kill a goblin with that spell. Al round its a very cool looking lore without a OP attribute like the high elves (good thing).

Regarding Chillwind, given its best used against ranged units, it will rarely need to do more than drop a Gobbo, or equivalent. Stunties are the only army that jumps to mind where it will really struggle, as they match high T and decent armour. Leadbelchers have the T but not the save.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

True but my main problem with the spell that it probably won´t attract any dispel dice. Power of darkness for example will attract probably a few dispel dices which increases our chance to cast one of deadly spells like word of pain. Its not terrible but I did not see the need to nerf it to s2 from str3 and weaken its effect (cant shoot to -1 bs).

With our sig spells, to me it's not a worry.

In the situations where it's less useful, swap for Doombolt one, which is filth!

Limited Edition Army book is sold out in Britain and Europe, still available in US and Australia. In case anyone is interested.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Pretty picture from GW Blog.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast