BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

Right....I give up lol

I can't decide so am going to leave it Upto fate

Trading i'm my high elves for lizards OR warriors so ill go with whoever bites first. Quite excited

No, no, no. Don't flip a coin. If You like models from both armies then choose on base of background. In very painful simplification :
    - Chaos is going to destroy and devour whole world. Sooner or later. There is no escape. Bwahahahaha!
    - Lizardmen are led by Slaans, extinct race who sought to bring order to the universe. Conquer in name of order.
    Order & Disorder. Two very opposite goals.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxel View Post
    No, no, no. Don't flip a coin. If You like models from both armies then choose on base of background. In very painful simplification :
    - Chaos is going to destroy and devour whole world. Sooner or later. There is no escape. Bwahahahaha!
    - Lizardmen are led by Slaans, extinct race who sought to bring order to the universe. Conquer in name of order.
    Which unfortunately, appeals to both sides of my personality

Concurring evil armoured knights with demon princes vs good magical lizards on dinosaurs.........Ahhhhh!

Both are too cool!

Battle-Brother

Concurring evil armoured knights with demon princes vs good magical lizards on dinosaurs.........Ahhhhh!

Both are too cool!

Battle-Brother

Both are too cool!

Battle-Brother

After doing a bit of research online the general consensus seems to be that competitively, lizardmen are lacking. My initial plan was a monster mash but their monsters are pretty weak.

Can anybody shed any more light?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12