BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Copperwood Village GW store. Its starting to get pretty busy in NW Houston.

Actually, quite depressingly, my local game store just announced they were closing. No fun! There's a glimmer of hope -- someone might be buying, but it seems like it'll more likely than not fall through. Fingers crossed!

If any of you know of a store or group very close to Scranton, PA, let me know!

I play at RK Sports in Johnstown NY where we have a small but fun group and the guy who runs the place is great. Haven't payed full price or tax in the 3 years I've been playing there.

Battle-Brother

GameEmpire Pasadena and would like to get a game at Glendale Games Workshop one day. Sometimes it looks more like a Daycare center than an actual War Store. SO that is why i perfer GameEmpire even though it is more of a drive

Brother-Sergeant

at my apartment for now,hoping to gain enough experience to be able to go to legions up in Pittsburgh and not make a fool of myself. It only takes me 45 minutes to an hour and some change to get there depending on traffic and it is an incredible store.

Default phentermine

[url=http://iphentermine.biz]phentermine[/url]
    <a href="http://iphentermine.biz">phentermine</a>

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by zombied00d View Post
    I'm in Chicago. It's kind of sad, but if you're not playing in a GW store, there's really only one place to go, Games Plus in Mount Prospect.

Of course, the Chicago battle bunker is like a 5 minute drive for me so...
    I've been in Black Sun Games to visit a few times, but haven't played there (it's on the north side, I'm on the south side, it takes me half an hour or more to get there). The guys there are pretty cool and I want to get up there more often.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Savant View Post
    Actually, quite depressingly, my local game store just announced they were closing. No fun! There's a glimmer of hope -- someone might be buying, but it seems like it'll more likely than not fall through. Fingers crossed!

If any of you know of a store or group very close to Scranton, PA, let me know!
    The GW store lower manhattan occasionally. But usually we have guys over to our place (on nights my bride works usually) and we play once or twice a week here. I have a big board and we have pretty nice set up so it's easy.
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Brother-Sergeant

At the local GW or in my basement... I was blessed with a dad that has done miniature gaming all his life so i have one massive table and 3 normal sized ones and it is AWESOME
    CHAOS IS STRONG

Scout

My garage in good weather, basement in bad weather. In Sandy, Ut.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast