BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Also, would these special rules completely replace the IF chapter traits found in the Codex? ie lose bolter drill and tank hunters for close range bolter drill and elite centurions?

Chapter-Master

Probably.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

Doesn't really matter if they combine does it? You cant reroll the dice twice anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    via 40K Radio on Facebook.
    Beat you to it on that one Red :P

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Also, would these special rules completely replace the IF chapter traits found in the Codex? ie lose bolter drill and tank hunters for close range bolter drill and elite centurions?
    As far as I am aware "Close Range Bolter Drill" only replaces the standard bolter drill, not the tank hunters for devs and centurions. I forget where i saw/heard it. I think it was from 40k radio. Should you choose to play with the rules from the supplement anyway.

Fly Lord

Ultramarines Tyrannic War Veterans Supplemental codex
    "After Clan Raukaan" ~Spiderpope
    January-February would make sense to dovetail into Tyranids.

Unknown if this is a "historical" supplement covering the lost Ultramarine 1st Company, or the later formed specialized Tyranid Hunter units/forces who were sanctioned by Calgar in the aftermath of the assaults on Macragge.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

you know what would be nice, chaos marine supplements, ya know, that codex that can't really support more than one style and doesn't effectively cover the factions different methods of war.....as opposed to the codex with a miriad different ways of building and playing different chapters.....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

Name:  nopity.gif
Views: 338
Size:  1.3 KB

After the joke that was the Black Legion supplement, we probably won't see many Chaos one's.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

The moment the Black Legion Supplement is up for sale I will order it (Hardcover version I mean) and I'm very sure I won't find it a joke. More so, I will probably love it and want more of the same.

I'm sure that the fluff is a nice read but the rules are crap, a friend of mine bought it from itunes, read it and then sought a refund as he found it to be pointless.

Anyway, I have no plans on doing a BL army so I won't be getting it.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast