BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

$3 million passed and Reaper have put up a Thank You option parcel!

Some nice figures in that bundle.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Erm LOL!!

78 mins to go... no sign of a big finale mini thus far...
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Well not a huge finale, but at least there is another mini related stretch goal to finish things off:

Brother-Captain

And that was the end of that. Bones 2 finishes with a grand total of: $3,169,610. And Reaper chuck everyone another thank you by unlocking the Giant Spider even though the total for it wasn't reached.

As much as I really wanted to invest in this... there just wasn't enough to draw me in this time. Although it's good to see they will be releasing more Pathfinder figures.

I have to admit though... I was really tempted with the Dragons Don't Share diorama as well as the Minotaur Demonlord.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Well I ended up getting more than I intended but only around half the expenditure of last time. Basic 100 set and afew add ons including the big dragon kit and the Highland Encounter.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I did 250 last time, and 350 this time. the expansions arnt as good a value as the core was, but still enough of one to enjoy if I can unload the minis I dont want

I wasn't planning on going in on this one at all, but I managed to jump in on a $1 pledge level with 2 minutes to go. There wasn't enough in the core minis to draw me (obviously they're amazing value, but what's the point in spending another $60 for another 100 models that I'm not crazy about?) but I decided to buy a few individual packs from the unlocks and the Dragons diorama. If I can add more to my pledge later I might get Expansion 1 and maybe 2, but will end up trying to flog a third of those if I do. All in all a little disappointed with this one, but to be honest with Reaper I, Relic Knights, Dead Zone and Wrath of Kings... I think I may have enough minis to keep me going.

For the moment.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

That;s actually a good idea Dark... I didn't think of that and now I wish I had :-(
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post
    That;s actually a good idea Dark... I didn't think of that and now I wish I had :-(
    You could try pinging them an e-mail saying you tried to get in on the KS but due to the traffic you weren't able to, I think that when the site kept crashing last time they actually let people whose pledges weren't accepted in the last half hour in on it through paypal.

Failing that, do you know anyone on here that you trust enough to add you in on their pledge? TDA missed the first Reaper KS and really wanted Cthulhu so as it was only another $10 I didn't mind adding him on to mine, maybe you can find someone to buddy up?
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast