BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default What is the entity living inside Lady Malys?

Is it Tzeentch or Slaanesh? Do you think GW will ever reveal who it may be?

Chapter-Master

Seems very Tzeentchy to me.

Slanesh wouldn't have the patience for a long winded plot into the dark city, he'd have just snacked her up.

Whereas a long winded plan to upset balence in Commaragh....thats very Tzeentchy.

We'll never find out. Unless GW decide to do a supplement book on her Kabal...and I'd definently pay for that!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Abel: "It's a story. The Crow is telling them a story. At the end, he gets to find out if they liked it."

Cain: "You told them one of my secrets. You never understand! They don't care; they don't care about the secret. NO-ONE CARES ABOUT THE SECRET! IT'S THE MYSTERY THAT LINGERS, NEVER THE SECRET!"

*Cain murders Abel again*

So yeah, the entity in Malys doesn't matter; it's just one of those throwaway things GW put into codexes to make their characters sound badass. It won't be a Ruinous Power; that would just be a bit rubbish.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Abel: "It's a story. The Crow is telling them a story. At the end, he gets to find out if they liked it."

Cain: "You told them one of my secrets. You never understand! They don't care; they don't care about the secret. NO-ONE CARES ABOUT THE SECRET! IT'S THE MYSTERY THAT LINGERS, NEVER THE SECRET!"

And... Sandman for the win.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

but its more alluding to cogeorach instead of the runious powers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post

So yeah, the entity in Malys doesn't matter; it's just one of those throwaway things GW put into codexes to make their characters sound badass. It won't be a Ruinous Power; that would just be a bit rubbish.
    While a fair point, I think you may have missed the point of the background forum york.....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant

Blocking magic doesn't seem very Tzeentchy to me, and no Dark Eldar would indebt themselves to Slaanesh any further. Plus, the bit about her insane laughter when she's alone? I'd bet good money it's Cegorach, the Laughing Trickster God who hid in the webway from Slaanesh.

Brother-Sergeant

It is likely that the Kabals: Poisoned Tongue and Black Heart would get a supplement (only after a 6th Edition release 2014-2015). In the case of a Poisoned Tongue supplement I imagine Lady Malys' history will be expanded ever so slightly whilst still maintaining the mystery of the creature's identity and its intentions.

In light of the Necron retcons, it could be a shard of the Deceiver, though I had never considered the Cegorach angle before and that does make a lot of sense. That said, agreed that it's not something we'll ever get an answer to.