BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Where did you get the main gun, I thought the only option out right now was the gatling gun

Veteran-Sergeant

the 2nd wave of the kick starter stuff came in, has this cannon, a lazer, melta thing and the claw

That Dreamforge model certainly makes an excellent little Titan; and the Mortis variant would be a good starting point for a Chaos Titan too.

Storm96, I like your ideas on Preferred Enemy. I think that Super Heavies should target other Super Heavies as a matter of course; like dreadnaught battleships trading broadsides while the smaller combatants carryout their own battle around them.

Ok. After seeing the battlecannon type main gun thing after I posted my other thoughts (of course), Im thinking have a couple different firing modes for that one too. A lesser str larger blast round and a higher str no blast round. Possibly multiple shots on each. Give the higher str one a D weapon status. Looking at other apoc class weapons, maybe:

Multi-Target - Range 96" Str 6 AP 3 Primary Weapon 2 Massive Blast (or Apocalyptic)

Single Target - Range 96" Str D AP 2 Primary Weapon 1 Large Blast

Veteran-Sergeant

here a couple of pix of the lighting equipment. instead of getting a LED setup i just cannibalized a plastic halloween pumpkin with flashing LED. $2.5 a piece.

Librarian

wow, that is certainly a sweet kit

if you wanted to change the effect the LED gives you can just use coloured acetone to make a dome over the LED or home brew special....... paint a clear pop/soda bottle bottom (the bumpy bit) with llhamian medium thinned inks, and it adds a diffusion to the LED.

Veteran-Sergeant

i was thinking about something like that. for halloween i made my boy a cyborg costume and a sheet of clear plastic with blue ink made for an awesome effect on a pulsing flashlight in his gun arm. it is great that the kit comes with open eye slits and a nice chest cavity to put stuff like that in. i will see how some inked plastic over the eyes will look.

Librarian

just had an idea, the netting that you can get oranges in...... placed behind the eye lens...... if you lay it out and spray mount/clear varnish it it should go rigid. then you can just paint it a dark colour and it will give a mesh style effect to the eyes.

Veteran-Sergeant

got the hatch magnetized and it fits wonderfully, as if made for stuff like that.

Veteran-Sergeant

hmm, that seems a bit too wide a mesh, but patio screening mesh might work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast