BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Jango Fett

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by mjayc50 View Post
    ... that aswell as outstalking the darkeldar mandrake in the final book of the saint. 'your good...BANG'
    Can't believe I forgot that, for my money that was pretty much his crowning moment of awesome...
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

Cain, a man so lucky he can 'accidentally' trek across an entire planet only to trip and kill a warboss with a Laspistol! Thereby stopping a Waaagh.

Battle-Brother

Hektor Rex.

He banishes An'Ggrath (spelling?) to the warp with nowt but a sword and a prayer after his shield gets broken, wins the war and then he rescues captive Sisters of Battle, just to take home and execute in front of the Ordo Hereticus Inquisitors just to prove a point.

Occuli Imperator

Eldrad is pretty sick.

But if I had the ability to pick someone who is not "normal," I would have to say Lysander or Mephiston. Lysander breaking out with his bare hands, going through an inquisition upon return, only to go back and glass the planet he was improsioned on is sick... then mephiston overcomming the Black Rage is an awesome display of mental strength.

Duke

I like Cain.

His ability to constantly get into horrible situations yet always coming out the better for it, has impressed me.

Mkoll is very impressive.
    Our lascannons shall provide illumination to the Emperors word.

Librarian

Papa Smurf... he eats avatars for breakfast, holds off whole ork waaaghs by himself, and single handedly saved the Imperium from the rest of the 40k universe according the C:SM

Asides from the ridiculousness of the new codex SM fluff does Quixos count? I know that he's demoniacally augmented but he beat up on demons like nobodies business and it took a chamber of 5 inquistors from 3 different ordos to bring him in.

Battle-Brother

Guess I really gotta go with Cain, as Schaffer is out. I mean, Cain just manages to survive everything. He even retired! Now, if reaching retirement as commissar in 40k isn't badass...

Of course, having a blank with him most of the time might count as 'augmented'.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    Guess I really gotta go with Cain, as Schaffer is out. I mean, Cain just manages to survive everything. He even retired! Now, if reaching retirement as commissar in 40k isn't badass...

Of course, having a blank with him most of the time might count as 'augmented'.
    Not sure why everyone assumes Schaffer is out. Let me explain the spirit of my "no augmentations" stipulation, I was trying to ensure that space marines did not take over, it just wouldn't be fair to measure them against humans. So use your discretion about what "no augmentations" means...
    Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
    The worst is death, and death will have his day.

I keep trying to think of someone to top Mkoll, but it just isn't possible.
    "You look at all this gunline and think: 'I could assault with this!'"
    "D*** it, Sam! Stop counting to such high numbers!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast