BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Its also not too healthy to kick back in the bath and read your ibook, tablet, saucepan, cabbage or primrose!???!

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Hard back only for me. I can't be doing with this new fangled digital wotsit.
    I can't wait for it though
    Normally I would sooooo agree with you. But they are easier than lugging around the rule books,5-10 issues of White Dwarf and 7 different codexs. Not to mention the cases and roller bags full of your own troops and vehicles. (With Armageddon, you need a sherpa to help with your gear).

Iron Father

Just given my mrs my Chrimbo list. Lots of FW Iron Hands stuff on it, this supplements excellent timing.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

First-Captain

My list is also dominated by IH stuff

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    My list is also dominated by IH stuff
    Yep, I've been as you know struggling with black. Cracked it. No airbrush. Back to basics and going for realism with weathering and chipping.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

When is this coming out??? Bc i can use it and im happy! also any guessing on the rules it brings?
    Purge the Weak!

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrail View Post
    When is this coming out??? Bc i can use it and im happy! also any guessing on the rules it brings?
    I have a source that tells me that it will be out for sale/use on Nov 23rd. Not too much specific on the rules yet, but we can expect some buffs for Dreadnoughts, Techmarine conclaves, and a set of relics with one for a chaplain and one for a librarian. And that people are going to complain about the changes to the fluff. Seems pretty reliable

Wonder what the dread buff will be. I use alot of them personally. It will not die helps alot. Inv would be nice lol
    Purge the Weak!

I'm curious to see if this makes its way to us in Hardback. I truely hope so... I know the ebooks are more practical but I really like the feel of a new book in my mits...
    Iron Hands fanboy since 2008.
    Iron Hands [4k], Brotherhood of Iron [1k], Sons of Medusa [500]

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    I'm curious to see if this makes its way to us in Hardback. I truely hope so... I know the ebooks are more practical but I really like the feel of a new book in my mits...
    +1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast