BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 779 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 279679729769777778779780781789829879 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 10059
    Iron Father

It's not that difficult to understand. I store a lot of my unused stuff under the bed. As I'm moving house I'm starting to haul this stuff out. Today I found a crap ton of forgotton minis. Amongst them loads of metal grey knights. I'm going to paint strip them and repaint them
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Even found 2 oop inquisitors in TDA too.
    I hope you didn't find anything in me you kinky b@stard.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

after six hours at work, and then another six hours at work moving the entire shop's stock around, I am now sore and tired and hungry.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I believe I have discovered the essence of time travel. whilst in town tonight I passed two drunk chavs whose conversation proceeded thusly:

'I'm going to ****ing deck you'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'
    'come on then'

and continued thus until I was out of earshot. clearly drunken chavs create some sort of temporal instability and they were trapped in a loop. if I can get enough drunk chavs together and harness that energy, I shall be unstoppable.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Iron Father

It's the usual, "if I shout louder and act more aggressive than you then you might get scared and back off trick" usually because neither party actually wants to get into a fight but can't lose face. Pathetic usual chav attitude.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    It's the usual, "if I shout louder and act more aggressive than you then you might get scared and back off trick" usually because neither party actually wants to get into a fight but can't lose face. Pathetic usual chav attitude.
    Indeed, its my observation that the ones who really will hit you don't tend to waste any time squaring up to you beforehand. Anything else is just usually bravado, particularly when alcohol is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Humans are some of the greatest endurance athletes in the animal kingdom. As far as I know, only wolves can outpace us over long distances. Maybe bears, too.
    Yup. In terms of pure distance travelled (not including speed, in other words) I read we can outdistance any animal, bands of fit humans can travel 40km a day with minimal baggage, wolves 20 or so.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    wolves 20 or so.
    With or without baggage?

Banned

I linked it before (I think) [URL="http://friendlytroll.tumblr.com/post/57744848364/astrakiseki-prokopetz"]but this is quite relevant[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas The Trickster View Post
    With or without baggage?
    Wolves have yet to invent the pawbag.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!