BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't fathom why I never thought about that anti-Overwatch tactic before. I'll be using that in the near future for sure! In the video scenario, was that rock impassible terrain, so there's no way for the gaunts to go over it (for the shortest distance possible)? If it were just a little bit of forest instead of impassible, wouldn't they have to go through the forest and strike at Initiative 1 (assuming no assault grenades)?

There's another thread in the Rules forum about whether or not Focus Fired characters can Look Out Sir wounds allocated to them to anyone else in their unit that is in the cover. That would be important in the 3rd video's scenario, but still, excellent suggestion for taking out those more deadly weapon dudes.

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah, the rock was impassible terrain so they go around it. You can use the trick with vehicles, too!

We play it that you can LoS! the wounds with Focus Fire sniping.

Veteran-Sergeant

In this episode of Frontline Gaming's Tips, Tricks and Dirty Tactics, we explain what Barrage Sniping is and how to use it!

Veteran-Sergeant

In this episode of Frontline Gaming's Tips, Tricks and Dirty Tactics, Reecius explains the Slingshot Engage tactic and shows some of it's applications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12