BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default House Stark Rune Priest

Modled after Eddard Stark, finished this guy up a while back. Kit bashed from a bunch of parts. Critiques encouraged!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00621_Small.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	5856

Brother-Sergeant

Awesome, much better than my Wolf Lord Eddard Stark.

Should do the whole family-but not sure how Ayra would fit in.

Frak Joffrey.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

If that's Ned, why is is head still on his shoulders... oop... we don't need to worry about spoilers do we?

Nice figure and I like the paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by euansmith View Post
    If that's Ned, why is is head still on his shoulders... oop... we don't need to worry about spoilers do we?
    What? Ned Stark's dead?!?!?!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will they kill next? Robb? Catelyn?

Just kidding.

Arya is easy - Callidus Assassin using the new Codex:Inquisistion rules, I would think.

Sansa is the more challenging one... perhaps an objective marker (like, a captive for the Stark SW to retrieve)??

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    What? Ned Stark's dead?!?!?!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will they kill next? Robb? Catelyn?

Just kidding.
    this made me chuckle a lot more than it should... :P

Learn from Ned's example, kids, and always wear a helmet with a nice, tall, reinforced gorget...
    Remember, it doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you look really cool doing it!
    -Elan, OOTS

Scout

Very cool model, love the posing and great paint work, but Starks should have white shoulder inset (Their standard is Grey on a field of white).

Battle-Brother

As far as the color scheme goes, I felt it needed the red to stand out a little bit more. (A brown, grey, and black color scheme would just get lost on the table). I'm working on some other Stark themed wolves, but they're not as based on characters from the books / show. I would love to do a Stark family force, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast