BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    There's little reason to bother deepstriking. Just deploy him on a flank, it's not like he's slow or anything.
    This.

He's tough, fast, and has range. No need for deep striking. You don't want to risk the 'knight being out of the game for 3 turns.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

I tried it stock on my last match and he was awesome! I have tried every combination available, and you are always gonna get him at least 5+ cover, so the Wraithcannons did their job. It was against Necrons/IG and he killed (most in CC thou) 2 x Vendettas (Hovermode´s a b**** ), 2 x Annihilation Barges, 1 X Heavy destroyer...first time, he´s gained his points back. He also was still around with 3 wounds and had a unit locked in CC, who otherwise would have killed my lone Warlord on one wound claiming a Line breaker...i need to get a second one! Too bad, the Heavy section is my favorite and i already jam packed with Walkers...

and oh yeah, no need to deep strike, that´s too risky and watch out for them Force weapons!
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Vyper View Post
    I tried it stock on my last match and he was awesome! I have tried every combination available, and you are always gonna get him at least 5+ cover, so the Wraithcannons did their job. It was against Necrons/IG and he killed (most in CC thou) 2 x Vendettas (Hovermode´s a b**** ), 2 x Annihilation Barges, 1 X Heavy destroyer...first time, he´s gained his points back. He also was still around with 3 wounds and had a unit locked in CC, who otherwise would have killed my lone Warlord on one wound claiming a Line breaker...i need to get a second one! Too bad, the Heavy section is my favorite and i already jam packed with Walkers...

and oh yeah, no need to deep strike, that´s too risky and watch out for them Force weapons!
    You're telling me that some idiot put their Vendettas into hovermode? Tell him to post his army on ebay, he doesn't need it anymore.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

He unloaded his two troops to wipe my Guardians & Dire Avengers. Succeeded on the first, later came to bite him in the a**...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Vyper View Post
    He unloaded his two troops to wipe my Guardians & Dire Avengers. Succeeded on the first, later came to bite him in the a**...
    Does the Vendetta not have Grav Chute Insertion?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    Does the Vendetta not have Grav Chute Insertion?
    It does. Which is why I demand he put his army on Ebay. I could use some more Fliers. You know. Those things with wings and engines that don't stop to drop off the kiddies.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Hey, i can´t win the game FOR him...should have known his army...
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    It does. Which is why I demand he put his army on Ebay. I could use some more Fliers. You know. Those things with wings and engines that don't stop to drop off the kiddies.
    You must be a joy for new players to go against.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Even on a fast unit, deep striking has it's uses.

For instance, being where you weren't. 12" movement is good for that, but arriving anywhere on the table is better.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12